Two people who would like to rent a room.

Hello all,

My travel mate and I are looking for work and a place to stay in Hanoi.  Is there anyone out there with a room to rent?  We would prefer a place central to an expat area of town as we will be teaching or tutoring English.

Sorry to flood the forum with this sort of post, however I did not want this to be lost in another thread:)

Thanks!

Edit:  I should mention that we will be in Hanoi for up to 4 months, and we would also prefer two rooms if possible.  All feedback is welcome!

Hi joelghill, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

You should try the Hanoi classifieds > accommodation section and you can even post an advert there.

I wish you good luck :)
Christine

Hi,

To your request, i think i can share, I have 1 apartment with 2 bedrooms for rent.

Email me for more detail: [email protected]
cell 094 668 9419

My name is Huong.

I am from Taiwan, planning to set up a language center , here in Vietnam, Actually , we already have some students (teen ages), if you are interested about tutoring English , just give me a call or email me  [email protected]  01694257154

Hi, my name is Le Huy.  I live in Tay Ho, Hanoi ( near West lake). In the mean time, our family have 2 rooms available. Our family have 4 people: My mother (68 years old), my 4 years old son, a maid, my wife and I ( both of us can speak English).  We would like to rent out out room.  If you are interested, please email me at [email protected] or call me at 0912647280.  If you don't mind, we would like to offer you homestay with us.

Best regards
Lee

you may check this site if you are about looking for a room (not apartment) for rent at very affordable price

tomhousehotel.com

Hey I have an apartment for rent in Tay Ho district,Hanoi which I think is suitable for you.The price is also cheap:290$ and one for 190$ permonth.Plz contact me if you want more detail.I'll very happy to help you:[email protected]