Looking for flat / house share starting January 2012

Hello everyone,

My name is Ann, I am Canadian and I am planning to move to Hanoi January 7th for approximatively 10 months. I am 24 years old, recently graduated and will start 2012 with a new job in Hanoi. I am very easy going, travelled and moved around the world my whole life. I am therefore seeking for people about my age who are easy going, love to grab a drink and party sometimes and of course open minded. I speak french, english, spanish and vietnamese.

Let me know if you are interested, I guess the more we are to rent a house, the better it is!

Ann

Welcome to Hanoi, Ann :)

My name is Thong, 27 years old Vietnamese.

Hanoi city is a nice place to live. Go here and join my network friends, lots of fun and interesting.

Cheers,
T

Hello Ann, I invite to post an advert in Hanoi classifieds > accommodation section.;)

@Harmonie: Hi, I'm new to Expat.com. You seem working hard on the forum ;) Just wanna say hi and have a nice day.

Dear Ann

Welcome to Hanoi, Vietnam.  My name is Huy. I' m Hanoian, 39 years old.  My family lives near West lake, Hanoi. We just builded a new house and have 2 available rooms for homestay.  If you don't mind, please come and stay with us.

I would like to tell you that I was a student visa, too and I  lived in Canada for 10 years.  I lived in Toronto, Quebec and Vancouver BC I would like very much to meet a canadian.

Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Le Huy

Ha oi floods. Gig time. Think of Winnipeg  in the spring.

One good thing about Ha Noi housing is that it is cheaper than SaiGon BUT be careful of where you choose - flooding is bad. Ask the neighbours before renting. In fact 250 families are waiting
to get housing on dry and in Ha Noi.

Stay at a hotel for a week after arrival whilst you do your house hunting - do not be rushed.

You will be asked for two months deposit (no interest) PLUS your first months rent.

Even though you now what cold weather is like (II lived in Kapuskasing for a while) Ha Noi gets down to around zero Celsius in the winter so make sure your place has heating.

Dear Ann
I'm an Australian guy leaving in a share appartment with some local students. Most of them can speak English quite well. My place is about 5km further south from the Old quater. Nice kitchen and living room, open roof top, separate bathrooms, well furnished. I'm paying $200 per month. I didn't need to pay deposit. If you are interested, please email me of feedback here. I'm leaving for China by 4 January 2012. So I want to help the owner to find a somebody to stay here

I'm currently studying abroad, so my room is available for rent.