USB to PS2 adaptor or keyboard

Does anyone know where I could get a USB (female)  to PS2 (male) adaptor?  Alternatively I could use just a PS2 keyboard

I've gone to 5 different computer shops today and they all look at me like I'm mental for even asking, but I kinda need it.  Considering these still shipped with Logitech devices until recently, there should be a bunch of them sitting in drawers, etc.  all around the city. I just need one of them.

http://www.datapro.net/images/UX2.jpg

http://phongvu.vn/thiet-bi-tin-hoc/khac … 29946.html

That is actually the exact opposite of what I need, and what I've found in 5 shops.  Thanks for the post though.

There are a few computer shops just round the corner from Phatty's Bar and Restaurant which are behind the Sun Wah Tower. I have found them a great place to find "out of date" or unusual bits and pieces for computers. If you take the picture that you posted and show it to them I can almost guarantee it that they will have what you want or get it for you within half an hour or so. The last time I was stuck for something I waited in Phatty's for 45 minutes (because I was enjoying my beer) and it was brought to me in the bar! The cost was extremely modest for the item - around 2 to 3 USD and the service was terrific)

jpbsimpson wrote:

There are a few computer shops just round the corner from Phatty's Bar and Restaurant which are behind the Sun Wah Tower. I have found them a great place to find "out of date" or unusual bits and pieces for computers. If you take the picture that you posted and show it to them I can almost guarantee it that they will have what you want or get it for you within half an hour or so. The last time I was stuck for something I waited in Phatty's for 45 minutes (because I was enjoying my beer) and it was brought to me in the bar! The cost was extremely modest for the item - around 2 to 3 USD and the service was terrific)

Thanks a lot, I didn't end up finding the adaptor but did get a PS2 keyboard which solved my problem.

I now have 2 new USB keyboards and 1 new PS2 none of which I really need anymore if anyone is looking for a keyboard lol....

I'm moving to VN in June. Cleaning out the house and packing I found 2 of what you needed. (I used to be a computer repair tech years ago)

They are out there! :)

Zep

Zepo wrote:

I'm moving to VN in June. Cleaning out the house and packing I found 2 of what you needed. (I used to be a computer repair tech years ago)

They are out there! :)

Zep

I'm in IT as well and agree, they are out there and in the west are no problem to find. Bizarre I ride a 49 year old motorbike in good repair with no parts shortage, but can't find a legacy but really basic and common component. Oh well I'll be in the US in a month and remember to pick up  a just in case handful from amazon before I come back here. Cheers