Local market for toys

Hi friends

Where is the market where locals (may be a wholesale market) shop for buying toys and normal sports goods like badminton rackets. Some toys are very expensive in supermarkets and I guess their price would be lil less in a local market.

Please share some info.
Thanks

Lots of toy shops scattered around. Nguyen Van Cu has a pretty sizable shop off of Tran Hung Dao just before the bridge.

Alot of sport goods shops stay on Huyen Tran Cong Chua street, a small street behind Reunification Palace (Dinh Độc Lập). They sell original items, and fake items also.

You can search 5giay.vn for second-hand items (paid by cash), or lazada.vn for sale-off items (accept credit card).

Hi Janin,

For the sport items, you can find it on Huyen Tran Cong Chua street. There's many shops for your choices.

For the toys, you can go to the 2 whole sale markets:

1/ Cho Lon market (Cho Binh Tay market): 57A Tháp Mười street- Ward 2,  District 6

2/ Kim Bien market: 37 Vạn Tượng, ward 13, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City.
You also can have a look at the Hai Thuong Lan Ong street where selling alot of Xmas stuff.

I was there yesterday and plan to go again (maybe this Sat/ Sun)to have something for the New Year. Im happy to show you the place. In box me if you wanna go with me :)