Info:Fingerprint registration

The Directorate General of Passports (Jawazat) has blocked the iqama services of expats who have failed to register their fingerprints and that of their dependents, including children aged 6 and above.
Earlier, it was only mandatory for expat children aged above 15 to register their fingerprints.
Talal Al-Shalhoub, spokesman for the directorate, told Arab News on Tuesday that all the services, including renewal of iqama and exit-reentry, will be blocked until the expats complete the procedure. “The directorate had frequently called on residents to complete the required procedure. It has opened several offices inside malls and centers for the purpose.”
The system was introduced in a phased manner in November 2014 to allow women to exit and return and also change profession. It, however, became mandatory for all — expats and their dependents — in January 2015.

http://www.arabnews.com/featured/news/902926

May I know where are the location in Riyadh where we can do the fingerprint

Info I got from one of the earlier thread its there in Sahara mall in Riyadh. Don't  know the exact location in Sahara mall.

Do they accept male in Sahara. I went there before for my daughter and wife. It is on the second floor.

Ok...

I went to Sahara mall yesterday (Saturday).

To go there get inside Sahara mall from Gate no 6, take escalator. Go straight towards food court. There is small passage next to Cinnabon. Jawazat office is located there. They have section for both male and female.

I went in evening time after magrib, there was not much rush, it took just 2-3 minutes to get the thing done.

Make sure you take xerox copy of your Visa (Entry) Page in the passport and Iqama. (Take originals also, just in case if they ask).

Jeddah for Kids has info and timings of where to do fingerprints in Jeddah

Though I recently exited and entered and they didn't ask for my 6 year old finger print.

stressedmom wrote:

Though I recently exited and entered and they didn't ask for my 6 year old finger print.

They are lenient yet; but won't be so for long.

stressedmom wrote:

Jeddah for Kids has info and timings of where to do fingerprints in Jeddah

There's a few, one by Dallah Towers, one in Serafi Mall, one in Red Sea Mall.

They keep changing the services so check beforehand.