Moving to Ghana with your family

Hello everybody,

When settling abroad with your spouse and children, the expatriation process requires an extensive preparation.

What are the considerations to take into account when moving to Ghana with your family? What challenges have you faced? How did your children adapt to their new environment?

What is your recipe for a successful family expatriation in Ghana?

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience,

Bhavna

The moment the person get married he becomes engaged to pay heed on his family, and consider them for any step he is going to do it in his live.
But, unfortunately, because of sweat workshops which exist  in all around the world and in all walks of life, accompany your family with you becoming harder and harder. No one can deny that the family gives the person psycho-support such as emotional support as well as psych the person up, but because of sweat workshops I couldn't accompanied my family to Ghana, even though the war was going on in my country Syria. How I can bring my children up to become good citizen? How I can guarantee that they will stay safe? Unfortunately, no one give this issue a second glance.

DON'T MOVE HERE. NOT A FRIENDLY PLACE WHEN YOU GET TO KNOW IT>

@nurserecruit

Could you please lower your caps lock when posting. A complete post in uppercase is considered to be the same as shouting.
Perhaps give some information as to why you think it is unwise to move to Ghana.

No light!!!
No water flow in urban areas even in cities!!!
High fuel prices🏃🏾🙅🏾👺
Most Jobs are shutting down!!
People are not really friendly anymore because it the economy is really hard.
Is just not the right place to be now, Except being moved in and fully catered for,by companies