Time to fall on the sword.

Multinational Corporation and it's Billionaire boss cooperating with the Federal Police. The international evidence is mounting ie:Swiss bank accounts and foreign bribery evidence. Investors are "buying when there is blood on the streets" betting on impeachment. Let's see if this will resolve before the Olympic games and the world at large arrive.

http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/internacio … pid=newsEN

Man now everyone will be trying to save there bacon, this is like a guess what or who is next. I think a lot of people who may come to the Olympics  will be obvious of the current affairs of the country and hopefully they will come for all the money that was used for a 2 week event and the paraolympics. I wonder if there is a break even point as for now it's not looking good for the Team.
Good read thanks 'Ex'!

Have a good day if one can?

Most of the games are a loss for the host country. It's about prestige and image. I was worried that the favelas and dirty water of Rio would be the only distractions, but now we have Lavajato, impeachment, Zinka, unfinished construction and who knows what next.

I once wrote that Brasil was not ready to be in the spotlight. I'm really sorry to be right.

Take it EZ Al.

I have noticed most countries suffer after holding this type pf event, things were differant at the time of selection as Brasil was at the top of its game, the economy was chugging along, things were progressive and there was hope, I share your thoughts on the favelas and the water and the political processes that hinder a better country and I feel for those affected. One must ask are we moving forward, backward or standing still as for me the reality of these matters and I ask myself can it get any worse.
Have a good day and letting you know you are not alone in your concerns.