Travelling in Paris with a friend on a wheelchair

Hi guys :)  i`m planning a trip with a friend (we are both Czech females) who longs to visit France, preferably Paris. Since she is in a wheelchair it won`t be an easy enterprise - anybody who could offer some guidance or assistance would be more than welcome :par:  feel free to write me. Thanks :cheers: -

Hi. I went to Paris a few years ago with my job. I was working with people with disabilities and one of the ladies was in a wheelchair. I don't rememer there being any major problems and your friend should be able to skip all the queues for the tourist sites as they have special shorter for people with disabilities. I can't remember where we stayed but i suppose make sure your hotel has a wheelchair friendly lift. Also we didn't really go out to bars or anything so i don't know what it is like for the night life. Hopefully, it will all be fine and yous will have a great trip :)

Hi just had a quick look on google and it said that alot of the buses are wheelchair friendly. I don't know if the metro is. Hopefully somebody who lives in Paris will help you out with more adequate information. If you have anu interest in Euro disney, your friend can skip all the queues. Have fun :)

Hi Claire :) thanks for your answer - skipping all the queues sounds intriguing :D  Also, we don`t plan any bars, so that should be ok as well. I would just welcome more info about accommodation and public transport, but unfortunately nobody from Paris got in touch. Well, we`ll work it out somehow and thanks a lot for your time and encouragement :top:
best wishes :cheers:
Zuzana