Hi, am lookin for english speaker living in Paris

Hello,

I am French, I live in Paris. I would like to meet foreign ppl living in Paris, in order to practise my english.

:)

Ponpon

Hi Ponpon!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Hello, i live in Paris, im English and would love to improve my french :)

Hi poulette!

me too i would like to meet dome foreign poeple to improve my english ;DDD

Hi Ponpon,

I'm living in Paris for now and just attended a couple of classes on French. I'm more than glad to help you with English.

Let me know.

Ben

Hi,

I am moving to Paris in 3 weeks. I have a very basic knowledge of French but keen to improve. Maybe we can help one another out? It would be very nice to meet people as I know hardly anyone in Paris.

Best wishes,

Georgie

Hello, I'm Florian I'm a french people living in paris and I will love to help you with your french and you in return with my english  ! So what did you say of this offer ? :)

Hi to everyone,  I am Geri, 25, years old girl from Bulgaria. I am looking for new friends here and i will be happy to meet some of you:-)

hi dude! you can practice English with me...
In-exchange you should teach me French. Is that OK?

hello everybody I'm living in paris and I would like to improve my english well if many people are interesting we could meet in paris by exemple in a pub

Hi rani92,

Please note that this topic is from 2012.

I suggest you to participate on the Paris forum, this might help you enlarge your networking, and improve your English skills, and being involve in Activities and Outings held by other members. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hello Ponpon, do you still want to practice your English? I can do exchange if you like... please email me [email protected]

I live in Paris and i speak English really good. Also im still learning to speak French.

Hi rani92, you are welcome to Expat.com.
If you wouldn`t mind,it will be a pleasure
helping you on your english skills.Here is my email
[email protected]

[Moderated: No free ad]

hello! I'm Abdel, English teacher, working n living here in Paris, would be happy to meetyou.

Salman
Looking for English Speaking friends
salmannextstep at gmail dot com

Regards

Salman