DALMAR CONSTRUCTION SERVICE in Bejing

I got a Job offer from Delmar Construction service from Beijing. To work as a Civil Engineer. As per Contract the Visa will be applied by Safe Tour Travells.To submit the Visa Papers I have forwarded the required documents to the travel agency and received message from them that all my documents are submitted for Visa Proceess but I need to get China Skilled Worker Certificate from Forigen Affiers which can applied directly by myself thru the email ID provided by them.

I have applied for the same and got a reply that I'm eligible for the Certificate, but I need to pay USD 720/- to get the cerificate.

Base on the above I wish to know the following

1. The procedure for work visa need Skilled Worker Certificate form Forigen Affairs.
Thae followin addrads was given to me by email for making payment to Foreign Affairs

Foreign Experts Affairs
Service Department Office
Add:Room 50307 No.1 South Zhongguancun Street

2. Is their any company named as Delmar Costruction Services in Beijing. as per the addres below

DELMAR CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
22, Liuguan Hutong, Jianguomennei Avenue,
Dongcheng District,
Beijing, P. R. China
Postcode: 100005
Tel: 008615989133756

3. Any Travel Agency named as Safe Tour Travels

Safe Tour Travels
4/D No. 3 B-Area, No.18 Jiuxianqiao Road
Chaoyang District, Beijing 100016, China,
Phone: 8613719080534.

Any one can advise me on the adove and confirm tha details correct, before I proceed further.

I assume you have done a quick websearch to check?

First warning light in both instances they have given mobile phone numbers not office phone numbers.

Second warning light both of the mobile phone numbers are NOT Beijing mobile numbers.  (I called from a Beijing phone ans was asked to add zero to the number i.e out of town number)

Safe Tour Travels sounds like a travel company. So why are they getting the visa for you? The visa needs to be applied for by the employer who can (and often does) use an agent to help, never heard of a travel agency being used for this purpose.

Third warning light: If Delmar want to employ you why do you have to pay the visa costs?  Surely it should be included in the package they are offering.

Fourth warning I did a quick websearch using "Delmar" and "scam" and found a number of people voicing the same doubts.  I did not find anyone that said "help I have been scammed".

If you want I can try and dig further but with regret can not do that for free.

Thanks Manlin  for your reply. Could you help me find out more details.

Thanks

Singsubra

Fraud Fraud Fraud!!!

When you look for job, it happens very often that those people can get your data and they try to 'hire" you online, of course the first thing is your work visa, they will ask you to wire money to their account ( mostly western union ). DON'T trust them.

i have check with all informations and i confirmed the procedures to be right because no expatriate coming to china without the documents....

I dont think my country can allow such action to take place.

meanwhile Delmar Construction Service exist

I Have been offered employment by China Chanhua Construction Services in China and have been asked to contact Safe Tour Travels Services in Changping Beijing.
Please:

1. Is there any China Chanhua construction Company located at Dongcheng District Dongguan, China?.

2. Is there any Safe Tour Travels Services in Changping Beijing? I will like to know.