FWP Foreign working Permit include Class C Foreign Maids?

Im confused about the changes to Visas  a bit about myself: Im from New Zealand
                                                         - has contacts , friends in Shanghai
                                                        - not Chinese
                                                      - can speak a little Chinese not conversational but not begginer
IIm thinking of immigrating and being a Foreign Maid for 'Ayi ' Company.
Whats Beijing like for Foreign Ayi (maid)?
How much would someone like likely be paid in Shanghai ie. outside centre in city centre?

Could I survive by myself on part time cleaning or do I need to work full time for cheaper living costs and  average priced  1 bedroom apartment prob out side city centre?

Can I progress to applying for a Green card after few years working?
Can you get Z Visa from C class ?

Don't take my word for it because I might be wrong, but from my knowledge at that moment it's close to impossible to get a visa to be a maid.
Also the green card is more a myth than reality, a very low percentage of foreigners managed to get one. Currently it's close to impossible for "Normal" people to get a green card. Even if you manage to fulfill all the criteria, they are likely to reject an application.
BUT, there is constant change in China's immigration policy. Well possible that soon more green cards are issues and workers as maids are enabled to get Z visa's.