HELLO!

HELLO! Is any one out there?

Doesn't look like anyone uses this fórum, at least not for some time now, looking at all the threads.

Hello alex66seven

How can we help please?

The francophone version of the Portugal forum is very more active than the anglophone one I agree.

Can you tell us a bit more about yourself please?

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Maybe you can give a swing by telling about your experiences.
After all you are an expert in being an expat.  ;)

lol, I like that, an expert in being an expat :-) I suppose I am, after all I don't know anything else :-) I'm a bit of a nomad.

Right so where to start... Well I'm Anglo-Portuguese, born in Portugal and brought up in England. I have two grown up daughters and I live near Cascais. I lived in the U.A.E for 7 years, moved there just before the first gulf war broke out. There I was a diving instructor and loved every minute of it, oh and I played rugby :-D

I love sports, (doing not watching), especially water sports, but at present the only sports I get to do is running. I love off-roading, 4-wheels and I would love to try paintballing one day.

Whilst it sounds like I'm someone who likes to be very active I also like the calmer things in life like going to the cinema or having friends over for dinner :-)

Welcome on board Alex !

Thank you Julien :-)