Exceed duration of stay

Assalammualaikum and a very good day to all,
I am not sure if this issue has been posted before. My apology if it has been answered before.

My colleague's visa is only 90 days (working visa). In her passport the duration of stay is 30 days. We actually miscalculated the days from her last arrival to saudi using the Masehi calendar. We then realized they follow the hijri calendar. Thus, in hijri calendar my friend is already 31 days has exceeded 1 day today. If my friend do her exit flight anytime soon she is afraid the emigration ppl will detain her in airport and lock her up. Anyway, it is the company 's responsibility as well to ensure my colleague is not being held as depoty in saudi.  would appreciate any advise pertaining this matter what should we do. To just let her do her exit flight out from saudi or pay any kind of fine to the authority?

JazakAllah Fil Khair.

If her visa is a work visa, then her company can get iqama issued within the specified period of 90 days.

HRGuru wrote:

If her visa is a work visa, then her company can get iqama issued within the specified period of 90 days.

Our company is not a saudi company. hence, no iqama can be issued under our company. that's why we only obtain a working visa throughout our live in here. Last time the duration of stay is 90 days. but starting this year we only been obtained 90 days visa with 30 days duration of stay.

May get a penalty or fine...Worst case is a re-entry ban...

nada hayah wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

Our company is not a saudi company. hence, no iqama can be issued under our company. that's why we only obtain a working visa throughout our live in here. Last time the duration of stay is 90 days. but starting this year we only been obtained 90 days visa with 30 days duration of stay.

I think there is a misunderstanding / communique here. Even if the company is not saudi owned or foreign investor - a work visa valid for 90 days can / has to be converted into residence permit. I believe you are speaking about work business visa issued for 90 days, this is the same as visit visa and the same penalty or rule will apply in case of overstaying.

HRGuru wrote:
nada hayah wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

I think there is a misunderstanding / communique here. Even if the company is not saudi owned or foreign investor - a work visa valid for 90 days can / has to be converted into residence permit. I believe you are speaking about work business visa issued for 90 days, this is the same as visit visa and the same penalty or rule will apply in case of overstaying.

ook..maybe our company has only be granted a business visa then. Sorry for the misunderstanding here. Anyway, how much the penalty we have to pay?

I believe the penalty for overstayed visa is SAR.10000 plus deportation and ban on future entry. You can avoid deportation, speak to a PR guy or someone who deals with passport office and they might be able to assist you.

One thing is absolute - the longer you leave it, the worse it gets.
Contact your own embassy first for advice, but do it today.

what if i have a 90 day visa and have not exited within 30 days because i dont have my passport, passport sent in to process iqama?