Few Days in Riyadh

Hello Friends,

I will be leaving Riyadh on 1st Dec and will not return back. It was a great having friends like you and knowing you all in a better way, without you all it would not have been possible to survive in country like Saudi Arabia for 5 months without Family & Friends but Expat.com is my Family & Friends here. These memories will remain in my heart forever.

I would like to specially thank Dave, Salman, Allie, Nonz, Sharon, Carol & Hubby, Max & Hubby, Musicman, Paul, Sean, Colin and everyone whom i have met personally and spend wonderfull time in Riyadh.

I will never ever forget these hilarious 5 months in my life.

f you wish to be in touch with me in Future below is email address.
Email - [email protected] (Available on Facebook as well)

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
Anil Soni

Nice knowing you Anil... All the best for your future and have a great wedding.... take care

shahab.ali wrote:

Nice knowing you Anil... All the best for your future and have a great wedding.... take care

Many Thanks Shahab. Sorry i missed your name in the list. It was nice spending time with you too and you too have a great future and keep in touch.

Anil

anil.soni wrote:

Hello Friends,

I will be leaving Riyadh on 1st Dec and will not return back. It was a great having friends like you and knowing you all in a better way, without you all it would not have been possible to survive in country like Saudi Arabia for 5 months without Family & Friends but Expat.com is my Family & Friends here. These memories will remain in my heart forever.

I would like to specially thank Dave, Salman, Allie, Nonz, Sharon, Carol & Hubby, Max & Hubby, Musicman, Paul, Sean, Colin and everyone whom i have met personally and spend wonderfull time in Riyadh.

I will never ever forget these hilarious 5 months in my life.

f you wish to be in touch with me in Future below is email address.
Email - [email protected] (Available on Facebook as well)

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
Anil Soni

Anil, So are we missing our lunch/Dinner we planned before you leave?? Very Bad.........:(:(

Just kidding.........  I know how busy u were finishing up ur work. Best Of Luck ANIL.:cool::cool::cool:

All the best dude, you're a top man and it was fun. I still havent recovered from the other night yet ;-)

aw this is sad :(
its sad because im still stuck here...
lol joking (...kinda :p)
but, Good Luck and enjoy all of your future experiences that you'll encounter! :)

Anil,

It was a pleasure to meet you!!!   We really enjoyed your company here on the forum and at all of the events.  Best of luck to you professionally and if we can assist with anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us - you have our numbers!  All the best to your family as well.  Be sure to keep in touch and know that you will always be a part of the group - even if your not with us here in  Riyadh.  You will be missed!  :sosad:

Heck, now Dave can talk about you behind your back!  :lol::lol::lol:

Should we ever get to India, we will indeed look you up!  Good luck my friend...  Safe travels!

Anil,
It was a pleasure to meet you, albeit briefly. I wish you luck in whatever you do next.

Zara xx

I will certainly not miss you anil.. other then seeing you in person that is. :) though its been short. you've become like a brother. and now that I have you Number, Facebook, Skype and fishtank. lol. we can always stay in touch one way or the other.

just be safe, and enjoy your finally days of stay here in riyadh berried in office.

All the best. :P

Salman

:sosad::sosad::sosad::sosad:

Anil, I never got the chance to get to know you but I certainly heard good things about you. Wish you good luck man!

That's really sad.We 'll surely meet b4 u leave.You know today i was bit busy but i m sure we will make it happen tonight...
You 're my only Amchii Mumbai friend and u been wonderful

Do send me your wedding pics:)

best wishes anil!

Good Luck and God bless. :)

Thank You everyone for your concern. Will definitely be touch everyone and keep an eye on the forum.

Guys Thank you very much for the Dinner Party!:):):)

Anil

where is the dinner party anil? :)