I want to have expat friends, I'm saudi female :)

helping others to understand my culture more)

This is a great approach as generally expats are not invited to understand or integrate into Saudi society.

I hope that you find a good teacher :)

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Off-topic. Please drop an advert in the jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

That would be nice if you can share your culture and interest of understanding other languages aside from your mother language. I ama filipino, working in Jeddah but currently I am on vacation until February 24. I will be most available on line if you wishes to have more expat and sharing cultues and language to you. I will be waiting at my mailbox. Thanks and best regards to you and family.

Truly yours,
Luis

Appreciate your interest.

You are most welcome. Thanks and best regard.

Please be careful all 'westerners' and 'foreigners' before you initiate contact, please follow your embassy guidelines regarding mixing with people you dont know.

Be safe.

alpha.one wrote:

Please be careful all 'westerners' and 'foreigners' before you initiate contact, please follow your embassy guidelines regarding mixing with people you dont know.

Be safe.

oh wow didn't know such a thing existed.

hamudi wrote:
alpha.one wrote:

Be safe.

oh wow didn't know such a thing existed.

Most embassies issue these 'travel advisories' for their citizens abroad, for students or work or tourists.
There are two types, one is general and other is country-specific.

Saudi embassy does the same as well for their citizens overseas, and most information is available on their websites. Youre welcome.

Hellooo Friend,
I did read your post here.iIwould suggest you to read English news paper. listen to Tv  English news as well understand it slowly.Speak with a good friend who can correct your language for any mistakes while you speak grammatically. The same by writing mails or letters.

Hi everybody,

Can we please avoid going off topic.
I remind you the title of the thread : I want to have expat friends, I'm saudi female .

Thanks,

Priscilla

Priscilla wrote:

Hi everybody,

I remind you the title of the thread : I want to have expat friends, I'm saudi female .

Thanks,

Priscilla

Fair enough, but OP didn't mention "FEMALE ONLY" she said friends could be any gender.

hamudi wrote:
Priscilla wrote:

Hi everybody,

Thanks,

Priscilla

Fair enough, but OP didn't mention "FEMALE ONLY" she said friends could be any gender.

You are correct bro but moderator only reminding about SUBJECT of this interesting thread  :up:

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Off topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
hamudi wrote:
Priscilla wrote:

Hi everybody,

Thanks,

Priscilla

Sorry to say it but she never mentioned the specific gender. As she said she is a Saudi female, she can say indirectly she want to have female friends only but again, she is not clear about that.

The best to do is, who have the interest to help her, to contact her in private as she wish to have email contact first. And clearly looking for native speakers....

Hi
We can chat via text. I am living in Australia but originally from the Caribbean.
How are you?

she's reminding of the TITLE not stating that you should be a female. READ/