I wanna visit Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for 2 weeks. How?

Can anybody give me an idea on how can i visit Riyadh for like 2 weeks? Main purpose is to visit some friends.. I dunno where to start. I hope somebody can help me. Thanks!

Jasmin819 wrote:

Can anybody give me an idea on how can i visit Riyadh for like 2 weeks? Main purpose is to visit some friends.. I dunno where to start. I hope somebody can help me. Thanks!

As far as i know, there isn't a tourist visa to Saudi Arabia. The best way to get there is through visit visa. As you said your main purpose is to visit some friends, i did say that will not get you a visa. To get a visit visa you have to be related to this friends so they can secure a visit visa for you. Having said that, there are some agencies there that could work on getting you the visit visa even if you are not related to any one in Riyadh but that procedure can only be done in Saudi Arabia so contact your friends to help you on that and of-course there is a fee to pay.

Point in all you need to get an invitation letter and go through a whole lot of procedures that you should find out as early as now from their embassy at Makati Dela costa. Good Luck.

PS: I did suggest you post this on the Riyadh Forum to get a vivid understanding and feed back.

Thanks.. This gave me an idea.