Best cities to live in Cameroon

Hi,

It's not always easy to decide in which area to settle in when moving to Cameroon. According to you, what are the best cites to live in?

Which regions offer most of the job opportunities, a good quality of life, an affordable cost of living?

Share with us the cities you would recommend to expats and soon-to-be expats in Cameroon.

Thank you in advance,

Julien

my name is micheal..i am a cameroonian..i am currently staying in limbe...though i have not traveled round the whole country..but if you ask me..i will tell you that the best cities to live in cameroon is...1.DOUALA.....2...LIMBE....3..KRIBI...4...TIKO.i chose those cities because they have ports and wharfs..so it will be very much easier to get along in those cities...all other cities are landlocked...this is my own suggestion...if i am wrong you can quote me righ. Thanks

Climate: hot and humid in coastal cities (Douala, Limbe, Tiko, Kribi). Very nice in the mountains (Nkongsamba, Bafang, Bafoussam, Foumban, Bangangte, Yaounde)
Jobs: Difficult everywhere. If you have money to invest and are creative, there are plenty of opportunities. But existing job market is anemic.
Quality of life: bad in Douala. Better in Yaounde. Best in the Bamileke Region (Excellent climate, low cost of living)
I have little knowledge of Cameroon East and north beyond Foumban.