Job Offered from Cameroon

Hi people I am Adeel Ahmed Siddique from Pakistan. Currently I am employed in Dubai, UAE and living in Discovery Gardens, Dubai. I have been offered a job of Electrical Engineer from a Cameroon firm ( Kitiwum Corporation ). Requesting to have an idea about the firm and living environment in Cameroon

Awaiting your reply and support. Thank you

Welcome to Expat.com Adeel!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Harmonie

hey adeel!!!

how are you doing..
yes,offcourse me to got the offer from the same area. is it worked out for you?..

kindly reply,

Regards,

Saran

Hey guys;

In other to be efficient in helping you one needs that company details like address; phone number and any useful details that can be reveal to anyone without you violating any kind of confidentiality agreement.

Help us get you what you need the most: information; being vague doesn't make one tempted to help you find out for you.

Thanks

Ecufofej

Hi I got offered a job from Ndjinteh corporation, for hydroelectric plant can anyone advise me if this is a scam

hello i am Roy from Cameroon , so what do you want to know ?

Hello Roy --> To whom are you replying?

hi. i work around the area in Cameroon called Kitiwum. it is a rural village in the north west region. to the best of my knowledge no company exist in the village at all. it is a purely farming community. i am not sure it is an authentic job offer. i have been in the village for more than a year.

hey dr jst dnt throway ur current job till u are 100% sure cuz with cameroon u can neva tell