New members of the Puerto Rico forum, introduce yourself here – 1st quarter of 2016

Yep.  Maryna and I will be staying in Cabo Rojo the 16th through the 23rd

Hey Brian,

Cabo Rojo is very nice, visit the area of Boqueron and Joyudas the beaches are excellent in that area.

Have fun and enjoy the island!

Raul

Dirty beach where the light house is in Cabot rojo is the best beach in cabo rojo

Hey Everyone!

Thanks for the fast responses!

@frogrock - I have none! I'll be there at about 2pm on the 16th, and I have a meeting with the Secretary of Puerto Rico's staff either Monday or Tuesday and that's about it. I was going to spend my days going to different cities to find communities that looked nice and try to talk to some folks.

@sandraduncan - Thanks! I'll reply to your PM.

@ReyP - HAHA! That'll work! I totally agree with the bilingual aspect. We're introducing Spanish to them now. But thanks for the offer! I really appreciate it. We already know we'd like a suburban house. But all I see are tourist prices for rentals. I know PR doesn't cost the same as DC!

I'm going to start a thread today! Thanks again everyone for the responses!

If you are renting a 2 to 3 bedroom house, you should be looking at 300 to 600 worst case 700 a month. Metro area will be more expensive. There is one member paying about 250 for a 2 bedroom country side but close to town on 4 acres of land. Expect 6 month to a year rent contract. You can always pay from 1300 to 4000 for a beach condo in Condado, but you can get the same for 700 to 900 beach condo in other areas

If you are renting a 2 to 3 bedroom house, you should be looking at 300 to 600 worst case 700 a month. Metro area will be more expensive. There is one member paying about 250 for a 2 bedroom country side but close to town on 4 acres of land. Expect 6 month to a year rent contract. You can always pay from 1300 to 4000 for a beach condo in Condado, but you can get the same for 700 to 900 beach condo in other areas. Do you have any particular town in mind? Not all places availble for rent are listed, a lot of times the place just have a sign on the property. The same for sales, not all are listed. Once you know what town, some of the members can check and let you know.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=576153

Thanks!

Closed