New members of the Ethiopia forum, introduce yourself here – 2016

Hi all,

Newbie on the Ethiopia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Ethiopia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Ethiopia forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015 continues below!

HI
Am Tsion GEtahun! am still living in the country! never write on any blogs or cites .....! though have MA in the most aspiring field /journalism/! am starting to relax my hands making you my first choice. DO YOU HAVE SPACE FOR BIGGINERS AS WELL???

@ Tsion GEtahun > This topic is actually the place for beginners.... New members come here to introduce themselves and to share their expatriation projects with us.

Please feel free to participate on other topics on the forum and to help some future expats in their queries. ;)

If you have some questions on expatriation, do not hesitate to launch a new thread and we will be thrilled to help.

Thanks

Priscilla

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed. please register your business in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Off topic. This thread is only for self presentation.

Hi
My Name is Vinay Aiyappa
I have been living in Ethiopia since 2004. Work for a Group of Companies and handle different operations in the group.

Hi

My name is Robert and I'll be in Ethiopia for a 3-6 month contract in September and will be bringing my family including small child with me. Looking forward to it, but I have some concerns..

Firstly I am looking for accommodation options as I am still looking for a good and safe neighbourhood.

I'm also looking for some advice on safety in light of the protests that have been happening. Can anyone comment on whether this should be a serious concern?

Many thanks

I share your concerns. It seems a little difficult to get newsstand where reliable and safe accommodation can be found.  :|

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here in Ethiopia hopefully I could meet some expats here. I'm currently staying here in bole, addis ababa.

Hi Newbie Well come to Ethiopia!!!!!!!!

We can meet where are you living in addis ababa?

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you

Hi All,

Samuel here, I will be running large scale recruitment programs for the newly created Hawassa Industrial Park. I am working on behalf of two global apparel brands. Nice to meet you all. I will be on the ground in early 2017 should all go well. Very interested to speak with people with in the industry.

I am solomon from Addis Ababa working in tourism industry with a salary of 50000birr if you have position with better salary I can join you in the industry village

I'd love to connect with you about this project. My family and I are looking to move to the Hawassa Area next year. We are in the field of Environmental Health and Safety. I hope you are enjoying a beautiful time of year in Hawassa and that your project is going well. Kindly, Kirsten and Mussie Berhan

I am from Addis Ababa working in tourism but also graduate with Business management but I want to join you in Awassa.

Hello everyone am coming next month to Ethiopia to start my business there.
looking forward to meetup with experienced businessmen in the Addis Ababa.
Cheers

I am in Addis Ababa if you don't mind I am welcoming you any time you want.and interested to gave you the information you need.
cheers

I am solomon from Addis Ababa working in tourism industry with more than 5 years experience if you have position I am glad to join you in the industry villag.

Hello
I am Tamrat live in Addis Ababa Ethiopia, I have BA degree in Accounting and having more than 15 years experience in government and NGO areas.

I have been living in Addis for a week now. Looking forward to meeting some of you in real life and hearing what it is that brought all of you here.

Mike

My name is Yodit,
Trying to settel back to Ethiopia which I left 27 years ago. Of course have Some vacations. I am sondering where and how to start. Hoop to meet New friends.
Greetings

Well Yodit welcome home. In case you forgot Ethiopians don't mind if someone stranger talks to them unlike may be the rest of the world. You can stop by at a kiosque or even start a conversation in a public transport or around the churches. By the way if you wanna meet new people I advise you yo use public transport like taxi mini bus or even midi bus though you might find them as elegant as the western world. Enjoy, just approach people don't complicate play it simple.

Hey Robert welcome to the land of origin. Hope you have settled in Addis Ababa safe.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=640223

Thanks!

Closed