Close

New members of the Denmark forum, introduce yourself here – 2016

Hi all,

Newbie on the Denmark forum? Don’t know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Denmark if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Denmark forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hello fello Expats and local Danes,

I am considering to accept a job in Denmark and am browsing online to search for cost of living in Denmark. I will first read the forum before starting to ask questions.

I hope to meet some of you in the near future in Denmark.

Kind regards,

James.

Hello,

Thank you, i recently reached Denmark and looking forward to explore more.

Thank you,
Raul

Hello everybody!
My name is Matteo, I'm 23 and I come from Italy. I moved to Denmark 4 days ago as I'll start studying at DTU in the end of this month. I'm looking for new friends and people to share this new avventure with. I hope I'll have the chance to meet you all soon. Thanks

Matteo

I moved to Denmark and for now don't have any English speaking friends here. Would like to meet new people.
I'm also looking for a person who can help us and stay with our dog (basenji) for two days from 16th till 18th of September, while we are not home. You can stay in our house. We have a fenced garden, so you don't have to walk with the dog, just let her out, when she wants and feed twice a day.

Hello fellows,

I am considering to accept a job in Denmark and am browsing online to search for cost of living in Denmark. I will first read the forum before starting to ask questions.

I hope to meet some of you in the near future in Denmark.

Kind regards,

Hello,
Moving to Odense DK is on my agenda over the next 18 months. I have a young family and have many questions regarding work and settling in. How does everyone generally find setting in? Any words on Odense specifically?
An Australian connection would be fantastic.
Kind regards
Sarah

Hello,
Just came to Denmark recently to join my husband whose Danish.
I hope to make friends and meet people from different cultures.
Kind regards
Jolezya

Hello all,

I moved to Denmark as part of internal training for my company, so will be spending about 6 months here.

I hope to meet some of you in the near future in Denmark

Kind regards

Hi,
My name is agustin I´m 22 years old, I´m italian and currently I´m living in Uruguay.
I´m going to study in denmark next january and I´m a little nervous because I don´t know what to expect.

Thanks for reading :)

Hello,

I just moved to Copenhagen from Canada last week with my common-law partner who had accepted a job here. I am hopeful that I will be able to find a job in my own field, but am feeling very overwhelmed as to where to begin!

It would be great to meet other spouses that have already gone through the steps and processes to find a job, join local clubs, learn the language, and to be able to meet new friends along the way!

Cheers,
Jillian  :)

Hello peeps,

Great introduction forum here, i have been in Denmark for about 5 months now, living in Odense, recently started my Danish language classes. I am keen to meet newbies like myself from here and share experiences. @ Sarah Due, Odense is a wonderfully quiet city.

Where are you from?

Hi..I just moved here two days ago and I need friends

Hi,
I moved here from Sweden last year. But I'm Chinese. I'm trying to make friends here. Job is hard without Danish unless you are willing to work on inconvenient hours. I know a guy working as a bartender.

Hello! I have an opportunity to move to Aarhus for work and looking for as much information I can on other expats' experiences there. I'll be in Aarhus 6 Dec - 12 Dec checking out the city and my company's offices, but would love other suggestions or to grab coffee/beer/whatever with other folks who have already made the leap!

Expatriate health insurance in Denmark

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Denmark

Moving to Denmark

Find tips from professionals about moving to Denmark

Travel insurance in Denmark

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Denmark

Flights to Denmark

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Denmark