Moving to Sharm el Sheikh

HI

My husband and I are considering relocating to Sharm el Sheikh.

I do not know much about living in Egypt. I am a 32 year old British female with a 15 month old baby boy. My husband has been offered a transfer to work ona project here.

Is there many Expats living in this area? What about toddler groups /  nurseries etc, is there much to do for young toddlers and is meeting other mums easy?

Any information would be great

thanks
Nadine

sharmwomen.com

dino78 wrote:

HI

My husband and I are considering relocating to Sharm el Sheikh.

I do not know much about living in Egypt. I am a 32 year old British female with a 15 month old baby boy. My husband has been offered a transfer to work ona project here.

Is there many Expats living in this area? What about toddler groups /  nurseries etc, is there much to do for young toddlers and is meeting other mums easy?

Any information would be great

thanks
Nadine

Hi Nadine

I saw your massage , and i am a senior sales consultant , My name is Mostafa and i am working for the company Elitepropertysharm , your can check out   
[Moderated]
i will be glad to assist you with anything
please let me know if you require more info

Kind Regards
Mostafa Hamdy

Hi Nadine,
There are many expats living here. My husband and I recently moved to Sharm as well with our two babies and we r really enjoying it. Weather is great compared to the polluted cairo. I take my 20months old son to a toddler class held each Monday at Fit & Fun gym. There are nurseries. It is a mini city here.
hope u will enjoy the move if you decide to make it.
good luck,
Mrs Lipps, H