Swedish Drummer looking for band in Utrecht!

Hello music people out there!

I'm a Swedish guy, age 26. Just moved to Utrecht. I've was playing drums 5-6 yrs ago, but unfortunately I've had it on ice, but when I was playing I had played for 8-9yrs (Currently looking for people with the same experience)

Now when I moved to a new country, new city, new people. I'm excited to start playing again! Music genre then?! I would like to play anything, my old history is metal/hardcore, but as I said, I'm open for everything!

If there is people out there who can play and need a drummer or people in the same situation who want's to start playing! Don't hesitate to txt me! Only thing, I don't have my own set...yet, so need to borrow somewhere. But I've been start looking for a set to buy.

Hit me up!

Hello Moggen2

I invite you to drop an advert in the Artists, musicians in Utrecht Classifieds section of the site so as to better spread the word on your search.

Best Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hi!

I can't help you concerning the band, but if you ever need a job, visit this website, they recruit Swedish native speakers: www.workatgdcc.com

good luck!!

Hey, well I live in Amsterdam and I'm looking for a band also, I'm a singer

Oh nice to hear lailabeshara!

Unfortunately I don't have my own kit, so need to find a rehearsal studio or something like that where I can borrow one. What kind of music do you sing? Something special you prefer?
Would be fun to try to find people to start something? What do you think of that?

Well, I've never been in a band actually, but I like soul, RnB, rap, hip-hop, alternative rock and Jazz but I'm also open to anything (except country lol)
I'm guessing if we find a guitar player we would be set...I'd be happy to jam anytime

Oh okey! Have u record anything of your singing? would be nice to hear it. Oh cool! could be nice to mix soul, funk ish?
haha hell no, we are NOT playing any country, I'm on your side on that^^

Are u in some groups on facebook? Like "Muzikanten in Amsterdam" / "Musicians in Amsterdam" ?? If not, try join and look for people aswell, I can start look also.

I don't, but I'll look for them and join. Go on the hunt for people hahaha.
Well, I have some shitty phone-recordings lol.
I never professionally recorded anything no and i'm pretty sure my voice sounds better in person. When are you free/do you study/work?

Cool!

Haha okey!

I'm free at any time atm, due to I got work in Amsterdam, but unfortunately will not start until april, so need to look for something until then.

You study or work?

I study at Webster University in Leiden (2nd year) I;m double majoring in Marketing and Psychology but want to be a painter and a singer hahaha, long story I'll tell you about it when I meet you.
And I actually live in Amstelveen (near Amsterdam) with my dad.
I'm thinking we can meet either Saturday or sunday? Where though?
On wednesdays I only have 1 class in the morning and i'm free the rest of the day, usually fridays too but I kinda have party plans

Okey! Cool! Haha, we have all thoes dreams!

Maybe we can meet Saturday in Amsterdam? I'm not 100% sure, but let's have that for now? Could be nice to just hang out and talk a about it a little more maybe? Otherwise let's do wednesday?
How do I find u on facebook? Easier to talk than here maybe?

btw, what do u think about this?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy8uHfn … MH7fhxBWJ1

Yea, that'd be cool...I watched the video, it's awesome! Very mellow
So, is it Saturday or Wednesday?
My Facebook is: Laila xxx
And my number (whatsapp,etc..) xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange personal details via the private messaging system.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Wait, are those messages or posts? Cuz if they're posts we should probbably delete contact info 🙈🙈