Wife Passport for Visa

Dear all

I apply for the family visa and got the yellow paper, the issue is that after getting the yellow paper i got to know that there is no Husband name mentioned in my wife passport, her passport is still mentioned with her father name. The issue is that if we go for new passport the number will be change, i want to ask that can we apply with the existing passport? Is there any issue in consulate or after arriving here in making iqama and medical insurance.... or if i change the passport then the yellow paper will be valid or i have to change

Kindly help

A valid marriage certificate will get the job done

Her name of visa paper ( Wellow slip) should match with her name on passport , change & get the passport on your name

Thanks for the input. If i will change the passport the number of passport will be change, it wouldn't cause any problem with yellow paper? and if i dont change the passport what problem can occur possibly

PP No is not important but the name is.
Get your wife a new PP with husband's name mentioned on it.
W/o this Saudi embassy won't enforce her visa.Also get NikkaNama translated in Arabic.  Gud luck..

yes easily u can get visa stamped
kindly tell for which consulate you have issued visa?

Karachi consulate... and after arrival here there is any issue? thanks for the response

Because etemad clearly states that passport should be on husband's name

Best proposal :

Just endorse that your name as her husband. Don't change her name in the passport nor change the passport

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct