STC Quicknet 4G

How long does it take to active the STC Quicknet 4G sim? I bought mine this morning around 10am and the shop told me it will be activated after 3-4 hours. But until now 4pm nothing is happening.

It should be within 1 hour, i bought recently and i started using less then 20 Minutes.
You should Call the Customer Service.

xymo wrote:

How long does it take to active the STC Quicknet 4G sim? I bought mine this morning around 10am and the shop told me it will be activated after 3-4 hours. But until now 4pm nothing is happening.

from where you bought,by Customer Service or from any local shop.

just to update you guys,

i returned the simcard to the shop and got my money back. then i went to the nearest stc outlet and ask for the quicknet 4g sim. but they told me it is only available at their shop in Exit 15.

but since i need to have internet right away, ive decided to buy the zain speed 4g.

hi kabayan!

how much did you buy the zain data sim?  it's only sim?  no wi-fi device?
how's the speed?

320sar for 3months

im getting less 1mbps most of the time in al iskan area where is live. it is only the sim card since i already have a pocket wifi.

xymo wrote:

320sar for 3months

im getting less 1mbps most of the time in al iskan area where is live. it is only the sim card since i already have a pocket wifi.

1 mbps is too low,y u didn't try Mobily

ive used the opensignal.com website to check the 4g signal quality in my area and learned that mobily is not available. stc is stronger that zain based from that site but unfortunately the sim was not available.

Hello...

There is an STC outlet here in OLAYA near and along the computer market center. 300sar unlimited 4G internet good for 3 months. There is also 600sar with router and 3 months unlimited 4G internet.

Thanks...