Bag repair/phone card/stain stick/tailor for jeans

Yes, all four of those things are related! I am looking for help from people who know where to find them.

Bag repair: I bought a small "manbag" that had one strap completely fray within a week.  I really like the style and would like to have it repaired.  I think I've seen some bag/shoe repair shops, but I have no experience with them and didn't make a note of the addresses.  Any help?

Are there good phone cards- online or to buy in person- for overseas calls? I want to be able to use my mobile phone to call overseas (yes, I know about Skype and other computer things, but am looking to call phone to phone).  Anything with the cheapest possible rates would help.

I se stain removers as part of an aisle at the Danube at Hiat Mall, but I have yet to find a stain stick.  Are there any available here?

Finally, where can I get Diesel jeans shortened/hemmed? Any "tailors for gents" that you trust?

Many, many thanks in advance for any input.

Bag repair: there are a lot of places like that around the town. but exact addresses some of the riyadh buds here should be able to provide.

The phone card: get yourself a symbian phone, connect using a voip program using the wifi. thats the best I can advice you right now. because otherwise I think the rates are more or less the same.

Stain stick: Dont think I have seen Spray and Wash here.

For jeans : go to the outlet, the sales guys there usually do know some of the good places where they do get it done. But otherwise there are places in Sholay market that do the thing last time I awas in riyadh. not sure on the latest places..