Wanted to Rent in Playa Lagarto Eco Development.

My husband and I are looking for accomodation in the Playa Lagarto Eco Development while our home is being built. We are thinking May to October 2016. If there is anyone with a Villa or small home that is willing to rent monthly please contact us. xxx Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.

I can't help you but I notice you are from Red Deer.  I lived there from '86 to '98 and then moved to the metropolis of Blackfalds until we retired here last year.
Cheers .... Terry

Nice to here that there will be some Red Deerians in CR. It's snowing like a bugger here right now and -17 yuck !! Can't wait to get down there again.

Yep yep, McGinn !  It will soon be your turn to enjoy this wonderful weather.  Last winter in Alberta for you ! M-C

Can't wait!!! Thank you so much for all the emails you sent on our behalf. So appreciated.

Can't wait!! Thank you so much for all your help. We truly appreciate it.

Hi mcGinn,
I Bought a villa at pled, recap says it will be completed by May 31st, I would love to rent it at that time !
Ty julie

Hi, I sent you a msg. ,!!

Hi Julie Is it one of the small villas and if so have you given any thought to how much you would charge?  Would it be furnished? Is there a washer dryer?  Please let me know.

Are you looking only to rent in that area  or the lovely Central Valley?
Regards

Hello. Somewhere within a half hour or so of the Eco development would be best. How far away is your home?

Not specifically meaning this particular development, but it is 'unwise' to expect a home to actually be finished and ready for 'renting out' by the date they have given the homeowner, many months before. This is more of a 'hoped for date' and in our many years here, I have very rarely seen one completed 'on time'.

Unless they guarantee it, of course... :top:

We were the lucky ones Kohlerias !  We asked to have our house ready for
July and we got our keys on the 2nd of July.  There was a few little things to still do, but mainly easthetic stuff.  But you are right, It seams like it drags a little !  We went with another builder than the one provided on site.  Metal framing is so much faster to build; 5 months and our house was done.  We are really happy with the choice we have made. I have to agree with you as I would not offer my unbuilt house for rent before I have the keys on hand !

ERMAC...as  said, I know it can be done and I am glad it worked out that way for you....but unfortunately this is not always the case.

Hi MC,
Are the villas still progressing and continuing to go up ?

Hey Julie,
Well, I think they are in "stand down" for the holiday !  I will see tomorrow, but I have to admit, it is quiet around here.  When are they supposed to start your villa ?

Hi Ermac,
I dont Think its started, the foundation is to be built by January 31,16. It's # 56 !

I'm sharing information of my latest visit to Playa Lagarto Eco Development site

You are right Ermac
This buiding company is very serious . Frame projects is running by Nicolas huet  a french  ex World Snowboard champion . He 's very profesional as he used to be like international athlete .
http://www.frame.cr/about-us.html

4-01-2001      Madonna di Campiglio    
ITA      World Snowboard Championships     Parallel GS      1      1000.00
15-01-1999      Berchtesgaden    
GER      World Snowboard Championships     Parallel Slalom      1      1000.00

Yes jcg58, that is why we chose them.  We are quite happy with the final result !

I've been trying to get a list from Recap Investments of the phase 3 lot numbers that plan build in the next twelve months!  They said there are fifteen lot owners in phase 3 that are waiting to build once the infrastructure is completed later this year. However, I only know of two and that includes us, Lot C55 and one other! If you are a Lot owner in phase 3 and wouldn't mind sharing if you are one of the fifteen mentioned, that would be great to know for planning and coordinating our individual home building projects!

Pura Vida
Bob.

You know, Bob, you can choose your own architect/builder !  It does not need to be Carlos....