Close

Real estate lawyer needed

I am purchasing a home in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca and would like recommendations on an english speaking lawyer.  Can be located in San Jose if they will handle the closing.

Hi I
have what I feel the BESt who has handled many of my RE transactions..He is in Barva de Heredia  !6 minutes from center of Heredia town.....Honest and Reliable I have  known him 15 years...PM me for details IF you receive this message,...been some strange lost messages etc. Lately.

pebs :

Hi I
have what I feel the BESt who has handled many of my RE transactions..He is in Barva de Heredia  !6 minutes from center of Heredia town.....Honest and Reliable I have  known him 15 years...PM me for details IF you receive this message,...been some strange lost messages etc. Lately.

Hey Pebs,

Does this lawyer speak English? 

I know one but he's in San Ramon and that would in no way be convenient for her when purchasing in Talamanca.

- Expat Dave

I know a good one in San Ramon too but no English. Generally speaking you should use an attorney in the area you're buying imho. I think sometimes they have connections locally that can help you get something done if you need it.
And various municipalities have different laws/rules. For example San Jose's restrictions on building won't be the same as San Ramon's.

Sorry for delay I've  been busy..
YES my lawyer of 16 years Speaks FLUENT ENGLISH .His Office is close by to Heredia and is just 20 minutes from my Farm Oe better if you can email me because not often time for this site these days... FOR  his EMAIL OR PJHONE I WOULL IF TIME ALOWS SRIVE YOU FROM HEREDIA OR SAN RAFEL F=DE HEREDIA OR YOU CAN FOLLOW ME..IF TIME ALLOWS ...I do not work on commissions in anyway if I recommend it is from my heart after 27 years of knowing MANY  CROOKED LAWYERS...
Isaac is the BEST after being conned over the years by MANY....and NO GRINGO PRICES !
Hope my email is allowed to HELP fellow ex pats here

Cheers
pebs

Moderated by Christopher 5 days ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Expatriate health insurance in Costa Rica

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Costa Rica

Moving to Costa Rica

Find tips from professionals about moving to Costa Rica

Travel insurance in Costa Rica

Enjoy stress-free travel to Costa Rica