Find an AGENT to start business in Viet Nam

Hi all,

My friend is from Sweden and he wants to start a business in Vietnam. He is looking for a reliable agent to help with high requirements and restrictions here.

He is gonna invest in dairy processing manufactury. making desserts and snacks from milk.

If you know any agent, please give me the name or contact.

Thanks

Hello van-deles,

You will be needing the services of professionals, i suggest you browse through the Vietnam business directory so that you get in touch with them.

All the best
Bhavna

And be bloody careful

Be informed that milk in VN is rare as diamonds.
Vinamilk is collecting almost all the available milk.
He can try with NZ milk or Australian but I don't think is the quality of milk he needs.
Before to create a company there it's better to move for a couple of months to find milk producers able to provide him the milk he needs.

I tried to open a mozzarella factory unsuccessful because the shortage of crude milk.

Hi,

I live in Hanoi and want to produce fresh cheese. For small size I can find enough milk. But I do not know how to make Italian hand-made fresh cheese. In Vietnam only Pizza4P have this to provide high-class restaurant and hotels. I do not have such a ambition but just want to provide good quality and reasonable price for the community.

Do you have any advice?

Thanks,
Gaude

Pizza4P owns a factory in Da Lat. They grow tomatoes also. They make cheese, mascarpone and sauce from their natural ingredients so they are always fresh.

how about buying from them ? I dont think there are many high - quality suppliers here

Or considering a small factory to make cheese by ur own ? How can u produce fresh cheese if you dont learn to make it ?

To make the fresh Italian cheese you need the crude milk, means milk natural  just made by cows or buffaloes (the best is from buffaloes). The big problem is that this kind of milk in Vietnam is not safe, since cows are bred free, not vaccinated against the cows' diseases, often the milk is infected.
You have first to find at least one breeder with minimum 10 cows producing milk where to buy milk, then is necessary a minimum treatment to eliminate viruses present in milk but without heating the milk otherwise it loses the properties necessary to make fresh cheese (mozzarella mainly). Many Italian restaurants in Hanoi, HCM or Hoian are buying mozzarella from Australia but, of course, it's not a real mozzarella.

Right what van-deles says, you must own a factory, or have an exclusive agreement with a farmer who can give all milk to you.
The Pizza4P cheese is not Italian taste cheese, tried already. Not good for pizza.

Joss15 wrote:

Right what van-deles says, you must own a factory, or have an exclusive agreement with a farmer who can give all milk to you.
The Pizza4P cheese is not Italian taste cheese, tried already. Not good for pizza.

Dear Mr. Joss15,

Regarding the supplier fresh milk for Cheese factory i have a idea for you.

at the moment, Vietnam has already had new big Cow farm for Milk of HAGL Group.

I think it can supply the fresh milk with highest quantity for you to make cheese.

best regards,

Phuoc

anhphuoc892 wrote:

I think it can supply the fresh milk with highest quantity for you to make cheese.

The big factory which supply milk is not good, because they supply the milk already treated, while making mozzarella and other fresh cheeses, it serves milk not treated with high temperatures that would kill all the bacteria responsible for curdling. It's hard to make you understand. The milk must be to just milked, in Italy it's called raw milk. I have already passed this HAGL, even they don't have the required product so much that no one in Vietnam produces mozzarella but all import in small quantities directly from Australia or Italy by air. To produce 1 kg of mozzarella serve 10 kg of quality milk, free from virus (included waste). To have a good production of 100 kg per day you need at least 1000 kg of quality milk per day. Other fresh cheeses are using more milk.

Joss15 wrote:
anhphuoc892 wrote:

The big factory which supply milk is not good, because they supply the milk already treated, while making mozzarella and other fresh cheeses, it serves milk not treated with high temperatures that would kill all the bacteria responsible for curdling. It's hard to make you understand. The milk must be to just milked, in Italy it's called raw milk. I have already passed this HAGL, even they don't have the required product so much that no one in Vietnam produces mozzarella but all import in small quantities directly from Australia or Italy by air. To produce 1 kg of mozzarella serve 10 kg of quality milk, free from virus (included waste). To have a good production of 100 kg per day you need at least 1000 kg of quality milk per day. Other fresh cheeses are using more milk.

Dear Mr. Joss15,

Thank you for your information, i have already understand the problem about the material for factory produce Mozzarela in Vietnam.

I am really interesting in this product. if it success, it will be a big chance to get profit in Vietnam.

So that, i will try my best to looking for the Partners that they can supply the raw milk with high quality.

Best regards,

Phuoc.