Immigration Consultants

Hi
We are looking to move from SA to Canada
Any suggestions on good immigration consultants,
prefer ones with offices in SA.
Thanks.

Hello Rossi and welcome to Expat.com :)

Did you get a chance to read the Guide of life in Canada which gives you a lot of useful information.

Hope other members will be able to help you also.

Cheers
Arlette

Hi, I may be able to help you with your questions (I live in Vancouver, Canada); send me a message with specific questions. Thanks!

Hello,
Can you explain to me what i have to do for comming live in colombie britanique maybe sunshine coast, i want to come with my son (14 years old) it's possible or not ? somebody can tell me how to do that, it's possible to find house and job and sckool for my son. please answer me it's very important and serious.
thanks a lot. ( i m french)

Howdy all!
I'm a relocation consultant here in Vancouver (and an expat/TCK) and I have a number of certified immigration consultants that I work with and highly recommend. Shoot me an email for more information! ([email protected])

Happy moving!

Hello Rossi,
I would recommend moving to Vancouver, I live there and it is great. You can immigrate as an investor, skilled worker, etc. Students can also obtain permanent residence by completing years of study and then getting an open work permit and with one year of skilled experience then applying for it.
Good luck in your plans. Ask me if you have any questions.

Hi guys. Im new to the blog, it looks very helpful. I am currently looking to move to Vancouver. I am a E-Business graduate & online marketer. Is there much demand for E-Business professionals in Canada & if so where would you recommend me to go. The recession in Ireland is really kicking my butt as there is little opportunities here.

Hi and welcome no board paddym!

Maybe you could start a new thread on the Vancouver forum for better visibility!

Regards
Armand

i from mex.city i need help info.to imigrate to canada what kind of visa or permt its better for me i 37 years profecional auto glass installer certificade in us im in mexico now but i have plans to move to canada soon as possible..what its my best choice?any help welcome     [email protected]

Hello hugo75 and welcome to Expat.com!

This post is dated 2011. I invite you to start a new thread on the Vancouver forum for more visibility and better interaction. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie