Looking for visa sponsor

Hello I'm kristina from Philippines I'm looking for visa sponsore I want to live and work in Canada I'm a trustworthy  person and willing to pay the sponsor someday I really need help to work abroad for my children's future I'm a single mom with 4 children I currently working in catering services but it's not enough for daily needs anyone can get me a visa to Canada is a big opportunity for me thank u and I'm so grateful for that 😊

You might not be aware, but paying for visa sponsorship is illegal!  Do not ask for that here, nor anywhere else.

If you want to work in Canada, you should look for legal employment and legal work sponsorship.

Where I can look for employer I have that skills of catering services I did not know about it's illegal but thank u for telling that to me .

Hi Kristinita,

Welcome to the forum,

First you need to determine if you need a work permit on the canadian immigration website : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-re … anada.html

If a work permit is required you should look for employment and it's the employer's duty to undertake all the procedures and justify why a foreigner is more suitable for the position rather than a canadian citizen for its approval.

I suggest you to read the Canada expat guide, it covers everything that you should know if you want to live and work in Canada.

According to your profile information, I see that you want to settle in Vancouver. You'll  find some additional information regarding the labour market and employment opportunities of this city on this article : Work in Vancouver

Feel free to create your cv in the Jobs in Vancouver section of the website to gain more visibility and make sure to provide as much details as possible regarding your skills and experience.

Best of luck

Chris
Expat.com

Hello Chris thank you for the information I really appreciate that
Best regards
Kristina