Jobs in Moscow

Hello dears friends my name is ramesh from nepal currently i am in Moscow .Please any one helps to do parttime job please informed me that what kind of job it nvr mind.its better if you provide job in night time. Thanking you

Hello Bastola Ramesh33,

I have moved your discussion in a new thread for you to have appropriate answers and I invite you to have a look to the job offers through the Jobs in Moscow section.

Thank You.
Naomi :)

Dear Ramesh, where are you working there ? these days

Hi sir.there have any of your friends looking for a full time helpers?if have please recommnd me tnx u:)

hello maam  and sir,if anyone need a partime employer for tuesday,thursday and saturday pls. contact me coz i am looking for partime as a nanny or cleaning...or baby sit at night...thank you so much

marie_me wrote:

hello maam  and sir,if anyone need a partime employer for tuesday,thursday and saturday pls. contact me coz i am looking for partime as a nanny or cleaning...or baby sit at night...thank you so much

Check the positions in the jobs section at the top of this page. You can also place a free ad there too. This is the one of the  places where advertising is allowed on the forum.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please post in the jobs section section

hi ramesh are u still in moscow?i am also from pokhara.***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

@jitendra

ENGLISH only please !!!

hi i am looking for english speaking jobs in hotel or renting apartments company?if any one knows please let me know
                                                                            with regards
                                                                                    jit

jitendra wrote:

hi i am looking for english speaking jobs in hotel or renting apartments company?if any one knows please let me know
                                                                            with regards
                                                                                    jit

Please refer to the JOBS section, as previously mentioned.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Hi I am looking for a job in Moscow
I am graphic and web designer
Also professional table tennis player

Hello all :cheers:

For info, please refer with your detailed cv in the appropriate section of the site for Job hunt:

> Jobs offers in Moscow

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

-Topic Closed

Closed