Visit visa

Dear Supporters,

I have applied for my family visit visa (my profession in Iqama is Safety Technician) 2 months ago.
Received a message on status to come to Jeddah office along with original iqama and request form.
I went there 3 weeks ago and handover the concern but again showing
الرجاء طباعة المستند ومراجعة ممثلية المملكة لإصدار تأشيرة الدخول
Please print the document and communicate with any of the visa services offices accredited to the mission to provide documents and to introduce visa application electronically.

If any one have any idea, please guide me

amirzadkhan wrote:

Dear Supporters,

I have applied for my family visit visa (my profession in Iqama is Safety Technician) 2 months ago.
Received a message on status to come to Jeddah office along with original iqama and request form.
I went there 3 weeks ago and handover the concern but again showing
الرجاء طباعة المستند ومراجعة ممثلية المملكة لإصدار تأشيرة الدخول
Please print the document and communicate with any of the visa services offices accredited to the mission to provide documents and to introduce visa application electronically.

If any one have any idea, please guide me

Your family visa is ready to be stamped .
Visit Etimad centers to process the stamping .

The process which had to be done from your side is successful , now the work should start from your country .

Dear Brother,

Im also got the same message, Please let me know what u did afterword. Plzzz Helppp

Thank You....

jafar.cse wrote:

Dear Brother,

Im also got the same message, Please let me know what u did afterword. Plzzz Helppp

Thank You....

This is the visa and kindly proceed for Stamping in your Home Country

Dear Brother, Send this visa paper to home land, and tell to your family to go with any travel agency agent and give them this paper and send your iqama copy and passport copy along with it ..... got it .. Visa paper+iqama copy+passport copy.....
Then that agent will process that along with your family passport and pictures form everything to proceed for stamp...

Thank u So much.....