Job between Arad and Timisoara

Hi to everybody! I am Michele, 28 years. I am gratuated in economy and I finished few mounths ago a master in Milan about logistic. I would like to found a Job in Romania, between Arad and Timisoara. Can somebody help me ?

Michele dam wrote:

Hi to everybody! I am Michele, 28 years. I am gratuated in economy and I finished few mounths ago a master in Milan about logistic. I would like to found a Job in Romania, between Arad and Timisoara. Can somebody help me ?

Welcome Michele,

The forum is not really intended for job hunting.  Your best options are:

Drop an ad in or search the JOBS section of Expat-Blog or try searching websites like ejobs.ro, bestjobs.ro and LinkedIn.com.  Good luck.

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

Thanks a lot

Michele dam wrote:

Hi Michele.

If Supply Chain Optimization, Analytics and Operations Research is your thing, then have a look at ORTEC. They are the pioneers in OR and has an office in Bucharest since a few years. I am sure they will be keen to hear from someone with a masters in Logistics, as they have dozens on openings as Business Consultants & Implementation Consultants, and half the time you travel across the world. Truly exciting company. But its in Bucharest. PM me for more details.

Hi!! Thank you a lot for your help. In which way can we talk? Do you have Skype?? Have a nice evening