Looking for English teaching jobs in Vietnam

Hi,
I am from India and I work as a sub-editor for a national English daily. I visited Vietnam recently and was mesmerized by the food and sights of the country.  I am very keen to take up teaching in Vietnam and experience the culture of the country. I have 3 years of experience in editing and content writing. I would appreciate if anyone could offer guidance and leads.

thank you,

Kakoli.

Hello Kakoli,

Welcome on board  :)

So as to better prepare yourself, i suggest you read the following articles of the Living in Vietnam Guide :

- Working in Vietnam

-  Articles under the Visa section

Furthermore, you may browse through the jobs offers or post your own "looking for" advert in the Language teacher jobs in Vietnam so that to get a real opportunity.

Best of luck
Bhavna

Hi everyone . My fiancé and I are both living here in vietnam now. Both looking for work as teachers for English classes. We are from Durban South Africa. Both of us also have TEFL qualifications. Speak read and write fluently. It's out mother tongue. If you have any leads or jobs available for us please contact me. Much appreciate the help. Regards,Nick.

For anyone looking for TEFL/TESOL work I can recommend both getting yourselves a well written personal ad up on the classifieds here and joining the Expats in HCMC Facebook group and using the search function to look for the schools that have posted vacancies up there. Been quite a few recently, would also suggest checking out a school in HCMC called Guru language centre, my other half has been working there and they are currently looking for new tutors.

Good luck!