I was applied for family visit visa for my father

i got this message after i submitted with chamber of commerce attested,
الرجاء التأكد من مدخلات البحث? what is the meaning ,

this means to make sure from the application number and your Iqama number that you searching with

You are typing some wrong numbers to search for your application. Application # and Iqama#; one of them or both.

By the way, family visa is not for fathers. You won't get it.

https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/visaServices/SearchingResult

this message i got when i am checking weather visa is release or not?

the above first line  messages i got from the mofa.gov.sa i don't now what to do,i am not understanding

الطلب تحت الاجراء      what does it means , i recevied this message from mofa, i was applied visit visa for my father

Yes, if it's visit visa then its's fine.

Keep fingers crossed. The message means: 'under process'.

sir
i got  this message for  my father visit visa process,  may i know , what is it.
الرجاء طباعة المستند ومراجعة ممثلية المملكة لإصدار تأشيرة الدخول

* إن الموافقة على الطلب لا تعني بأي حال من الاحوال ضمان إصدار التأشيرة.

Dear its mean you get the visa ,,,congratulation

Now simply you just take the print and send it to your Home country

sir

Thank you for your best service and kindness to needy  peoples , May Allah provide you good benefit here and hereafter,

sir f,do need to go to Ministry of Foreign Affairs to get Online visa and  show documents.

no need to go some where you just send the paper to your home country

burgandy wrote:

no need to go some where you just send the paper to your home country

Yes. You don't need to visit them.

Send a printout to your home country.
Or tell someone there to open this page from there and print it.

Its mean ur visa request has been approved .
Now first step is take online appointment from etimad website .select ur visa centre near to ur home..like if u living in sindh ..select karachi centre..if near by islamabad ..select isb centre and same way lahore...
U can get online appointment from here and send the letter to ur visitor .
U have to send ur iqama copy,passport copy and visa passport page copy.make this visa status as pdf and send this one too to ur visitor.
U will find all required documents on etimad website too.
Ur visitor will go to etimad centre on apointment date along with all required documents...
If wife..need mariage certifecate attested ..her passport and cnic original...kids B form and passport...keep all documents one extra copy with u..ur visitor will pay the fees and finger print at etimad centre..check visa fees on their website...dont pay extra .
After visa endorsment ..etimad will send sms to visitor ..u can check visa status online as well..but dont wait for sms..some time its missed..ask etimad expected date and go on expected date to collect the pp.
For ur saving...u can book the air line seat ..like if etimad says..collect on 20th march..u can.book 25th march...if u any question...feel free to ask me