Seize the moments, wanted cool folks for cool get together

Hello everyone!!!! Bored to death here. I've tried meeting people but  guess, I'm meeting the wrong kind. So, here's the scoop. If you are cool, bored, and tired of the usual meet me or date- me kinda scenario, let's share our experiences, bad or good. I'm sure we all feel some degree of loneliness and being homesick. If this turns out good ,perhaps we can meet up as a group.
Enjoy your stay in KSA.

Cece

Hi

I understand  how u r feeling with that
coz I had the same way
but now we get fun

we are nice mixed group having fun every moment in our time

if u like to join us thAt experience u 'll not feeling boring

just keep on touch that 'll lead u to nice times

drop ur message or call

u and all here are welcome

Hey , mucho thanks.. Appreciate the enthusiasm.. Let's keep in touch

Yeah we can arrange some get together

Let's make it to Bahrain over this weekend :D   Who is interested?

Hello!
How are you?
Yes I m sure we will have lots of fun.
Just email me so we will meet and share our experiences.

I'm expecting a lot of action in this thread :D

i suggest to meet in compound

hamudi wrote:

Still awaiting the action hamudi, guess its still dry and lot less creepy compared to our usual girls only threads  :lol:

HRGuru wrote:
hamudi wrote:

Still awaiting the action hamudi, guess its still dry and lot less creepy compared to our usual girls only threads  :lol:

I guess the creeps are intimidated by OP's message :D and this one thread where there is no mention of "female only" no one is posting  :/

Cece, change it to Female only pls :D

hamudi wrote:
HRGuru wrote:
hamudi wrote:

I guess the creeps are intimidated by OP's message :D and this one thread where there is no mention of "female only" no one is posting  :/

Cece, change it to Female only pls :D

:dumbom::dumbom::D

Duh, Guys... it's for everyone.. definitely not for hook ups .. if you know what I mean.. but networking, camaraderie, bs, and just to take away the boredom. I am sure , there are tons of stay in peeps and are intimidated in making the first move. Whatever you , whoever you go with , it's your call. We need to be cool... We can meet in a safe environment. I can arrange it. Or , you guys that live in a compound can invite us. We can have potlucks,..I know that our common goal is to make money, so this gathering or get together is sharing. I'm busy this weekend but we can certainly plan for next weekend.BTW, I can cook, if the ingredients are there. lol.. and I love to talk..

Hamudi, come to Riyadh..but we'll be seeing each other in Bahrain anyway.. You can bs me there.. and I might introduce you to some cool friends of mine too. Who knows.... It's your turning point. lol

iluvicu wrote:

Hamudi, come to Riyadh..but we'll be seeing each other in Bahrain anyway.. You can bs me there.. and I might introduce you to some cool friends of mine too. Who knows.... It's your turning point. lol

oh my...this post will definitely get some action in this thread...u introducing me to your cool friends :D and that too in Bahrain...what happens in Bahrain....

hamudi wrote:
iluvicu wrote:

oh my...this post will definitely get some action in this thread...u introducing me to your cool friends :D and that too in Bahrain...what happens in Bahrain....

Leave everything in Bahrain... but cherish every moment.. coz you only live once and everything is temporary.

Yup we only live once.. Live to the fullest....

there is a term for that "YOLO"

Yes its nice, also i am busy this weekend, i can arrange to meet in compound when all are free and ready to come, i am good cooker but i think we will set in nice cafe inside compound.

not easy to find your type of people specially here...! Goodluck :)

hamudi wrote:

Now this thread is seeing the action @hamudi Bahrain looks like a honey trap :/

iluvicu wrote:
hamudi wrote:
iluvicu wrote:

Leave everything in Bahrain... but cherish every moment.. coz you only live once and everything is temporary.

You sound like a nurse I knew, but she has some very interesting tattoos.

hamudi wrote:

I haven't seen that for a while; I thought whoever said it had died?

Fred wrote:
iluvicu wrote:
hamudi wrote:

You sound like a nurse I knew, but she has some very interesting tattoos.

Fred you know a lot of interesting people  :cool:

Full Monty wrote:

I haven't seen that for a while; I thought whoever said it had died?

Dunno which era you belong to  :joking:  but lately it became a hit after a song by Drake aka Drizzy aka Aubrey Graham aka Champagne Papi :D

HRGuru wrote:

Now this thread is seeing the action @hamudi Bahrain looks like a honey trap :/

It's much more than a trap ;)

Guys please get something going

emmapadua2015 wrote:

i'm a good eater  :unsure

lol..I'm a good cook and a good listener but there's nothing to cook and not enough to listen t.

We can always give you a menu to cook lol

Hi same in my case, let me know of your interests and likes and dislikes on my private email *** then we can share numbers to speak and then we can meet up as you said in group.

Cheers

Ravi

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

^ Like the strategy, instead of giving phone number first, starts off with email and transitions to phone.

Bravo!

Sorry for being late, have you met guys?

I think the strategy is good

thanks

hey everyone

here's a scoop you would be silly not to take

Enjoy life, its so short

Where is the scoop :P

Hey I think this sounds like a great idea. I'm definitely up for joining the group that emerges from this.

I've been in Riyadh now for three months and am having a very social time, but I'm always up for more!

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Off-topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

This thread is seeing scoops and scoops of action  :D:D

Haha but just ice cream scoops lol

Dear all,
Anyone would through frisbee or, if you guys interested in ultimate games lets do it.

Best,
Ahmed

Nice, that you guys are coming up with something. Go on, plan and get the ball rolling.. Just don't PM me for a one on meeting.. Not cool. I'm just a catalyst and want people to meet the right type of people to hang out.. No more no less.
Anyways, Have a great Saudi moment, whatever i is that you do.