Diploma can register in Saudi council of engg

Hi,

I joined in a new company as Mechanical engg. But I completed 3 yrs of diploma..Can I get Engineer Iqama....Or any other category for Diploma...

But My Job is Mechanical engg.....My company told me to register in Saudi council of engg.....Can i register....I am Diploma in mechnical engg...

Plzzz help me

hahahahahaha dear whos tell you that register your self in SCE as Diploma holder???
:D

Sardar Umar Khatab wrote:

hahahahahaha dear whos tell you that register your self in SCE as Diploma holder???
:D

What was funny that made you laugh so hard? Anyone asking a question must be politely replied rather than made fun of.

@Natarajan,
SCE registration is for Engineering degree holders; not for 'Associate' certificates You answer thus is: 'No'.

You must ask for another visa profession from your employer. Or, you'll find troubles all the way from visa endorsement to Iqama issuance.

Thanks u Sir...

But my company given me Engg visa...And They want me to b an Engineer... They are keep on telling to register...I got my certificates attested by Indian and Saudi Embassy...HRD and all other things completed.... What can I do now...Plzz...Help me...Shall I try once...Shall I apply once...If I applied means what will they fell

Dear, i think you have possibility to registered with SCE as Technical Engineering. There are three categories
1. Engineer (Bachelor degree from a recognized Univeristy)
2. Technical Engineering (Bachelor Degree or Equivalent from Recognized University or Technical College)
3. Technician ( For ITI and 2 years vocational Courses from recognized institute)

So, here i can suggest you that you can go for option 2 and try.

Best of luck and wishing you all the best.

Hi bro just want to ask if you have any idea about getting a family visa which is member of saudi council? Im also member of Saudi council as technician General Draftsmen to be exact, Am i eligible for family visa?

Thank you

https://www.saudieng.sa/English/Eservic … cians.aspx

is there any parties in new year night can go ?

HI Dear ,
   some one guided me wrong and  I have applied saudi council of engineer in 2015 and it was rejected because i uploaded my 3 years diploma degree instead of engineer, so my application get rejected, later i did not try again because i dont have engineering ,now i need to renew my iqama my profession is communication engineering technician , i want register myself in saudi council as technician but if login my old username i dont any option to update , i cannot create new one also, kindly help me to solve this problem.

with regards - Mahesh

Manish bhai solve ur problem?

Dear any one can guide me.i am working as technician but I have bachlore degree of engineering .How can I register my degree in sce.thanks

Vocational course for 2yr can also apply in diploma or without diploma

Syed@00785 wrote:

Vocational course for 2yr can also apply in diploma or without diploma

QUESTIONS:
1- What is your Iqama profession (VISA).
2- How many years of experience do you have.

If your diploma is similar or related to your profession appeared on your iqama go and register as Technician (Diploma holder). Disadvantage for non-diploma registration is temporary, and if you fail to upload the required certificates asked by SCE within reglamentary period, your membership will be revoked/ null and void.

I have Fannie  mechanic in Iqama and I am Technician  in automotive line BMW /JLR  brand working experience 7yr same company and
I have  Vocational course for 2yr in Automobile AET

So can i apply in diploma on SCE and can I get same professional in Iqama

Sorry but automotive mechanic is not listed in SCE lists of non-engineering profession. See below link. So, no need for you to get registered in SCE - good for you no headache for registration, renewal etc.  :)

Lists of Non- Engineering Profession

It is in list light vehicle Technician listed 74 in SCE

Your iqama indicate you are fannie mechanic. Try to register in SCE, but ensure your diploma in Vocational course for 2yr in Automobile AET is authenticated and attested in Saudi embassy at your home country.

To register follow there simple process: Upload the following documents to the SCE profile that you have created:

- Attested diploma, both sides.
- Authorization Letter, download from SCE website, fill out properly, and scan.
- Introduction letter from the current employer, attested by the Chamber of Commerce.
- Copy of Iqama/Entry visa page in the passport.
- Copy of Passport.
- Personal Photograph (passport quality).

*Note: All documents are subject to verification from the issuing agency.

My iqama profession is technician but id ha mechanical engineer degree i dont have diploma can i register as a Technician on Engineering degree.

@ Natarajan, right now i have the same question like you 5 years before. i hope you had done something on the subject here. Can you share your experience? did you succeed in registering as engineer with your diploma certificate?

I have no diploma certificate.. Please any one says what are disadvantages (non diplamo category)

Trumpet,

Technician registration with 10 years experienced outside kingdom and 20 years experienced in kingdom with service documentation from company. still needs attestation diploma to SCE?

jared11423 wrote:

Trumpet,

Technician registration with 10 years experienced outside kingdom and 20 years experienced in kingdom with service documentation from company. still needs attestation diploma to SCE?

Talk to your company mandoob.
I think they can get your registration on experience.

How can I change my profession while I'm outside ksa with expired iqama & sce membership? Its possible??

arunpradeep wrote:

How can I change my profession while I'm outside ksa with expired iqama & sce membership? Its possible??

No, It is impossible. Your iqama is expired.
Nothing can be done.

You must be sure to have your diploma authenticated first. That is a process done where the diploma was issued and then must be stamped by the Saudi Arabian embassy in that country. After that, I dont know for engineering but we have in medicine DATAFLOW. they give you an account and you send them your papers and later any further papers like CE etc . this is important as they verify the information is authentic. Saudi Council issues licenses based on DATAFLOW updates and maybe a written exam might be required like in Medicine. Best is to visit Saudi Council and get the requirements and steps for your field or it might be available online on their website.

AOA

I'm working in ksa since 2008 electrical Supervisor and my education is pre-Engineering from pak, and my iqama profession is masoon/steel fixer, I want change my iqama profession as electrical Engineering Technician, can SEC can accept our experience or need diploma,

can some one advice to me that how many years diploma accept in SEC as Electrical Technician

Please good advice

@azmatssc101 pre-engineering? Do you mean vocational course or technical courses? I think you csn change your profession by your job designation and not by your educational attainment. I am not sure though. Because, I am 5 year engineering graduate but I pursue another field of work. Does it mean I can change my profession to engineering even if my job function is different? Maybe most likely electrical supervisor... once again I am also not sure about my idea. May someone else enlighten us. God Bless Brother.

I have three year diploma civil engineering technology so in which post can i get position in saudi arabia.  As supervisor or any other as possible. Please good advice

I am qa qc engineer in Saudi Arabia with 8 years experience in civil engineering field.  Can I get the post of QC Inspector in Saudi Council?

I have three years Associate Mechanical engineering diploma, so in which post can i get registration in SEC. As assistant engineer or any other as possible. Please good advice

Note: My profession on iqama Mechanical Maintenance Technician (فني صيانه ميكانيكية)

I am working as IT Professional since 1989. My work expereince in Saudi Arabia as IT Manager for 9 Years and As IT Coordinator in one School (Equilent to Head of Department IT-Manager) for two years.

I have professionally : MIT from Virtual University, One Month two certificates from University of the Punjab in 1987, One year PGD from a college in 1993 (the college closed) even I have some Certificates from another College it's also closed in 90's. I have also CCNA, WIMax, VOIP training certificates from College still exist. Mean While I have many certifications like AWS from Amazon and other online platforms.

Can I register and my work experence in many areas is acceptable in IT Professions?

@Natarajan Raja after Deplom how many year he need for submit for sec

I have an NEBOSH Diploma, Can I register in SEC,

If registration is possible I have to do an attestation  before applying to SEC

HI good morning

i am working as HVAC QC Inspector and i am approved in Aramco & sadara.  i have diploma in mechanical engineering i need to update my iqama as a qc.is this possible to update in SCE as a QC.

Any Idea what is the professional diploma required for General System Analyst.

Hello everyone, I need expert advice. I found an online university that offers a degree in civil engineering. The university is legitimate. I just want to know if my degree will be accepted by the SCE as an engineer.

Why don't you contact the SCE directly and ask them? Try email to have a documented response. I can help if you like.