ANY U.K RELIABLE TRUSTWORTHY SHIPPING COMPANIES TO GHANA ???

Hey, i live in the United Kingdom looking to ship some goods to ghana for the new year.. i wanted to know if anyone has any contacts of trustworthy good shipping companies to ghana???

Any information would be nice  :)

Try this shipping line BEST ONE is a door  to  door  services they are adjacents to my shop  here is their contacts mobile +233246955575  landline +233302245544,    bestoneshipping.co.uk

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not promote your own services on the website. Register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello there everyone

@ ayass, can you please recommend your contact in the Ghana business directory so that other members can also benefit from your inputs.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Well I've been using Speedlink since 2013 at least twice a year and it's door to door and thankfully no damage. They have their partners based in Accra who deliver promptly.

Try Jobyco 07891104843 They have a website as well.  I used them in June of this year door to door Kumasi. 4 weeks. Tell them Villa Sankofa Ejisu near Kumasi recommended them.

Hi. I used Jobyco when I was doing my big move from the UK to the Ghana. I shipped clothes, shoes, food items in 5 boxes and I received my items in 3 weeks in perfect condition. Not even one item was missing. Their prices are really good too. You can check them out via Google.

hi please can you help me get access to my father in Belgium? his name is Mr Isaac Asante.

Hi sir ,  My  is David import & exports of agricultural products from Ghana west Africa.Am interest to contact your company's.

I use ghana star who are based in London, Leyton google them to get the number