It's Beaujolais Nouveau time!

Many cities throughout the world celebrate the release of Beaujolais Nouveau each year, but there hasn't been much in this department in Vancouver up to now.

I do miss the festive atmosphere and the big party on the 3rd Thursday of November...

However, this year will be different - A new association of French expats is throwing a big Beaujolais party on November 19 at W2 in Gastown (8pm-1am), with two French singers, a DJ, and of course a Beaujolais bar. Tickets are $10 at the door.

I'll definitely be there (in fact I'll be in the organizing committee), and I'd love to meet fellow Expat.com members (and wine drinkers of all stripes ;) ). If you'd like to PM me, we could even arrange an Expat.com meetup at some point in the evening.

See you there!
Emmanuelle

Petite question,
Je sais qu'il est peut être un peu tard mais est ce que ça vous intéresserais d'avoir un stand de crêpe et de galette à l'intérieur!
Je m'appelle François et je tiens un petit resto de Crêpes et Galettes au pied de gastown justement, on est mobile, on a tout nos permis en place pour faire nos crêpes partout ou l'on veut!
Est ce que cela vous intéresse?
Je pense ça irai bien avec la soirée.
Merci et à bientot

Bonjour Francois, je vous contacte par message privé pour en discuter :)

EArcher wrote:

Bonjour Francois, je vous contacte par message privé pour en discuter :)

Ou bien si vous êtes downtown demain et que vous avez envie d'un petit gueleton, venez me voir au magasin, Et voila!

Hi, :)

You should write in English in the anglophone forum please. Thank you very much.