Pro Bono lawyers in Kuwait

No, this is not a post about U2 lead singer Bono!

Greetings all! hope the long weekend was rejuvenating and everyone is back in the swing of things at their respective places of work :)

my question is as follows; does the concept of pro bono lawyers exist in Kuwait? I am currently facing a legal predicament that albeit sounds easy on paper is quite tedious irl.

so if anyone knows any lawyers, or there are any lawyers active on the forum, can you please get in touch? many thanks

Hello

What kind of case do you had pro..

Ok here goes,

I paid rent for August on 12.08, was traveling alot, hares tells me when i come back that i didnt pay August, so i paid again on 26.08. In both cases i received official company receipt, signed and serialised.

I find out i paid August twice when i return from second trip in October. Spoke to hares, he said he'll see, then he travels and switches off phone.

Later i learn he stole money, and the receipt i paid on 12 was not informed to management under my name, the carbon copy was written for someone else.

Spoke to company, they said sue us, we'll be suing hares.

Well, how much the monthly rent ?

It's fear you have to complain ... The company ... And make a case and ask them to return the over payment and it's easy but need to pay for work lawyer to following all steps for you in court

350 :/

Mm it's a pretty much 😓Anyway try to fix it with the company to give you a month free ... Or you will sue them... By civil case ...anyway it's up to you pro

Btw, I know these information because I work as a lawyer

by civil case meaning i need to hire a lawyer? is it not possible to go somewhere to settle disputes where i can present my documents and they are requested to do the same?

according to the perfect scenario, i have all documents that push my matter as winning. two official receipts. they claim that the hares falsified it, that is their problem, not mine.

is it possible to file a civil case and request that if ruling is in my favor that they pay lawyers fees?

Many thanks Ahmed for all your helpful info.