Computer programmer visa rejected at Saudi Consulate , Mumbai

Hi,

I was selected for a company in Riyadh. they sent a wakala to my agent . visa profession is computer programmer. I am a BE degree with computer science. I submitted for stamping the visa with Saudi Consulate Mumbai through my agent and consolate rejected visa stamping by stating reason as degree mismatch. I dont know what degree else is needed for computer programmer visa.

My contact letter is attased my MOI and COC, marks card attested by HRD, MEA, Saudi culture attache, saudi embassy

My Visa got rejected Saudi Consulate Mumbai. My visa is Technical service advisir and qualification is Btech in IT. I dont know which qualification need for this Visa. Can someone suggest?

It all depends on consolate.. But if you are Btech in IT then visa profession should likely be under IT or something related to computer. My visa got endorsed today.

Company has only that visa. Do you have any suggestion ?

Not sure. But try to contact the agent and see if theres an inner way to get visa stamped without having the certificates.. Its just a try you can give. Maybe it can be done if agent has contacts in Consolate.

How dis you get stamp ? If you dont want to tell here please mail your number here

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

My visa got stamped with certificate. 1st time it was rejected with invalid reason as i mentioned above. So 2nd time agent personallywent to consalate and showed my certificates and then consolate gave an approval. 1st time it got rejected maybe because agent had srnt many passports togather. May be they just got confused with mine and may have rejected. So 2nd time agent took just my passport and got it stamped

Certificate you mean mark sheet and technical certifications??

they accept only degree mark certificate

That i know but you talking about which certificates?

Will other document would help to convince them like mark sheet or certifications?

Send your number please?

I havent attested my marksheet. Only degree is attested . Is marsheet neccesscary to be attested?

Kindly advise.

only degree is enough with attested by MEA, HRD, saudi culture and saudi embassy

my degree is attested and that is only given to agent not marksheet... Had you given marksheet?

hassan52 wrote:

my degree is attested and that is only given to agent not marksheet... Had you given marksheet?

Get in touch with any if the registered agents for certificate attestation who also stamp the visa...Al Hind is a good option...