Medical Expired - Need to do again - Hope no worries

Hi Friends,

I did my medical 3 months back and it was FIT but expired now. My agent wants me to do it again.

Hope there wont be any issue. Any suggestions?

What would be the issue?

Hi Rareshine

u know right getting medical fit is big relief... again I need to go through the same...

medical is valid for 3 months. Your data automatically deleted from online database. You have to go again. Prefer to be present nearly empty stomach. I hav also facing same problems. Medical done twice. all the best no issue..................................

Thanks Koushik... You r done with your medicals second time? all well?

BTW where are you going? what is the status of your Visa.

Hello everyone
Please i need some information about visa.we are waiting till long time for a work visa but according to the guardian all oppointments and promotions will be frozen in saudi  !!!!!!!!

Who is the guardian? Who gave u this information?

Good morning
The gaurdian is an english journal.just make a research on goole and you will find it.
I think this measure concern public sector .

Hi Frw

U liked my post did u face similiar situation?

Good morning
Did you have any information about the delay in visa for public sector??? Because we are waiting till 4months for work visa but there is nothing new.
thank for your reply.

Jack
It is no problem with 2nd time medical. some time blood report showing little sugar level, but no issue. I am going to Jubail Saudi Arabia. Visa already done. Thanks

Hi Koushik,

Have you done the certificate attestation.I'm also having visa to jubail..but stamping is not yet done becoz of the delay in certificate attestation.

Kindly share your experience

Regards
Vishnu

i recommend you to track the status of ur visa on enjaz website with the help of e number and passport number.

I have the visa number and all other details.I can see my visa in enjaz website.Only stamping of visa is pending because of certificate attestation delay.

Is there any way to call and ask the certificate attestation status at Cultural attache?

Regards
Vishnu

Hi...It's been how long since the Verification letter has reached the Saudi Culture..Does it took a long time?..

In my case it took about a week for SACA to attest after getting the verification letter. I don't know if it depends on the agent or I got lucky, but he had committed a similar timeline and my employer here was literally after his life to get it done asap.

my agent had submitted my certificate for cultural attestation in Delhi and it got verified from my university too on 26 th Octh 2015 how long it will take for attestation and my medical will expire on 10.11.2015

Bro, the Delhi embassy unit is taking around 5 months to process.

I went thru a certified agent named GOOD FELLOW. Pressure ur agent a little. Things might work out a little faster.

I followed the same process

if medical expire wat should I do

U need to do it again... same process needs to be followed.

After University verification it will take around 12 to 15 days to finish SACA in normal.

Saca attestation done today Monday they will submit in Saudi embassy Delhi for final stage of attestation

Hi guys,
I'm also on a same stage of process university verification is done now saudi attestation and visa stamping required but my medical will expire on 7.11.2015 Need to go for medical again.

Anand Soni whats your agent name

Hi soni,
I am planning to go for medical test this week Saturday. Please let me know how to prepare for it ? Any precautions to be taken and what tests will be carried out? When will I get the medical test report? Please provide your answers.
Thank you.

"Hi soni,
I am planning to go for medical test this week Saturday. Please let me know how to prepare for it ? Any precautions to be taken and what tests will be carried out? When will I get the medical test report? Please provide your answers.
Thank you."

Hi,
As such there is no preparation required
Test performed on me are :-
1. Blood test
2 Full body scan
3 As i have spects  my eye testing is also performed
4 height, chest and weight measurement
5 Teeths checking

Fees depends on country you r moving to like wise saudi medical fees is Rs 4500/-
Take -original passort Gamca slip and ask for MOFA no. With your agency
You can take report from centre by other day.

Hi Anand Soni,
Thanks a lot for your kind information. This helps a lot for me.
Right now I don't have Mofa number but have visa number n visa date. Confirmed the same with Gamca Bangalore.
Hoping all will be fine.
Thanks again ... :-)