My czech republic long stay student visa is taking too long??

Hello, i have been accepted to a medicine university in the czech republic, and i have submitted my documents for visa application a bit late, they say it can take up to 60 days,m and in some cases up to 90 days. However, all of my other friends who applied for the visa got it in about 45 days, and its been 58 days since i have submitted my application and whenever i go and ask at the embassy they say they have no updates about the decision yet. My university courses and lectures have all started and i am really worried now because if i miss alot i may fail the term. what can i do?

Not sure why it was dealyed normally I see student visas ( long term) comes in approximately 6 weeks of time

so do u think theres a problem with my visa?

If it crosses 60 days definitely there should be some problem.

Can you ask embassy tracking number of your application it should be like some thing like  ZAM -12345/tp-2015 . Once you get this number pls track status in online

i contacted the embassy and they said that the visa application is still in process :/

Hello
you got your visa?

Yes i got it on tuesday. Thanks for asking

totally how many days it took for visa approval  ? which place your coming in czech republic ?

Any idea why it too long?

it took 78 days in total, but i got to know that i was approved after 59 days but there was a problem while sending the decision to the embassy which made them not receive the visa at the same day it got approved. im coming to hradec kralove.

Ok .. Normally MOI in Czech sends update to Czech embassy in your country and those people needs to send you inform you via email or phone