Long Term Visa - Process time from India

Hi All ,

I have applied long term visa and it was completed more than 70days and embassy says still it says in process.

any idea how long current process is taking ? it looks more time than expected.

Long term visa process from India took over 70days and it was shocked to see visa approved from date of employment did not understand logic

Manireddy wrote:

Long term visa process from India took over 70days and it was shocked to see visa approved from date of employment did not understand logic

Yes it is that way :)

I and a colleague came to Prague with work permit and employment card was applied in India before we came here.

My Employment card was approved in 60 days but my colleague had to go back to India as his work permit ended before any answer about his employment card.
Now he is still waiting for approval in India.
Meantime employer put him on unpaid leave ( means double loss for him )
Already 2 weeks he is in India and still waiting for approval. The longer the wait longer his salaries are getting deducted.

This gets crazier day by day :)

For renewal of employment card can be applied in MOI in czech republic and it should be applied in 30days approximate before employee card expires .

my friends from India in Czech republic are applying in same way not facing any issue.

regarding long term visa issue is posted one my friend experience latest.

It was not about renewal.

Company applied for work permit , he got it stamped from embassy.
Also applied for Employment card in India.

He reached Prague , 2 months went by but his employment card decision was not done, by that time his work permit expired as it was just for 3 months so he cant continue to live in Czech Rep.

So he is back to India now waiting for his employment card approval which is already over 75 days.

hi Manireddy,
                      Can you tell how long it took for you to get your employee card approved?

Hi Vishalgupta,

This thread has been inactive for more than a year.

I'd therefore request you to contact member manireddy via the private message system.

Regards,

Sarvesh
expat.com

Hi, I have a question. After application submission does the applicant get both the work permit and employment card together ? And before leaving India should you have both in hand ?

Did your friend travel without the employment card or do you have to apply the employment card once you land in Czech ?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Donald - Chennai, India