Cost index

Dear all.

My name is Amar. I'm from Chennai - India I have got an offer from a retail company In jeddah. Will be coming to jeddah by 20th Oct tentatively.

My company is not providing accommodation. Just wanted to know the cost of furnished single BHK flat with all the amenities. And also pl guide me on cost index for food and what are the entertainment options available.

Thanks

shouldn't be much.

rent - 500-1000/month depending if single accommodation or sharing a room.
transportation - 500-1500/month, taxi cost to and from work for basic, if you get a car it can run from 1500+ which would include installment, insurance, gas etc...
grocery - 150-300, if you cook.

entertainment, clubbing, bar, strip clubs, movie theatre...oh boy...this can cost an arm and a leg :D

hamudi wrote:

entertainment, clubbing, bar, strip clubs, movie theatre...oh boy...this can cost an arm and a leg :D

Plus weed, Vitamin W, other stuff can cost a neck right away  :joking:

Tks to legend & Hamudi.

My company provides me the car. My family - wife And daughter will join me. Next year. Wanted to know the cost of furnished 1bhk apartment cost.

Any possibility of getting the house in compounds can some one guide me on the tentative cost in the compounds for 1 bhk.

AMARS wrote:

Tks to legend & Hamudi.

My company provides me the car. My family - wife And daughter will join me. Next year. Wanted to know the cost of furnished 1bhk apartment cost.

Any possibility of getting the house in compounds can some one guide me on the tentative cost in the compounds for 1 bhk.

Damn son, you went from being single to family with a kid real quick :D

1 bedroom can cost you anywhere from 12000-15000/year depending on the area, I don't even think they have 1 bedroom apartments here. This is unfurnished.

As for that price at a compound will run about 40K/ year.

Has haaah ;)  tks think this shud help. My family will join after a year only. Should learn cooking super fast.