4000 SAR IS SUFFICIENT FOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (.NET) IN SAUDI ARABIA

I GOT ONE OFFER FROM SAUDI ARABIA IN ALKHOBAR DAMMAM LOCATION. THEY ARE GIVING ME 4000 SAR MONTHLY ALONG WITH ACCOMODATION, AND 300 FOOD TRAVELLING IS THIS SUFFICIENT FOR ME OR HOW MUCH SALARY WE EXCPECT ?

EVEN NOW I AM EARNING 46000 THOUSAD pm IN INDIA  SO WAHT WILL BE OUR EXPECTATION IN GULF COUNTRY , MY DEARS PLEASE SUGGEST .... :|

If you have such a good pay in India, why u shift to K.S.A? I am forced to move as my wife is working there. Anyhow, you can earn gud part of your savings when compared to other Gulf countries due to restricted styles of living.
Also i wonder why your question mentioned 'software engr.' Whoever it may be.. cost of living depends on one's life style

THANKS YOU MUCH ASHWIN,
THAT'S RIGHT I AM GETTING GOOD SALARY HERE BUT NOT ABLE TO SAVE. EVEN I AM SINGLE NOW AND WILL BE ENGAGE UPCOMING YEAR SO I THINK. I CAN SAVE MONEY IN GULF COUNTRY.

CAN U SUGGEST ME HOW MUCH SALARY EXPECTION FOR 5 YRS EXP AS A .NET DEVELOPER FOR SAUDI OR DUBAI ?

I WAS SUPPOSE TO ASK SALARY PACKAGE FOR SOFT ENG..

my salary is more than they offer you...and im not an engineer....

KHANABRAR786 wrote:

THANKS YOU MUCH ASHWIN,
THAT'S RIGHT I AM GETTING GOOD SALARY HERE BUT NOT ABLE TO SAVE. EVEN I AM SINGLE NOW AND WILL BE ENGAGE UPCOMING YEAR SO I THINK. I CAN SAVE MONEY IN GULF COUNTRY.

CAN U SUGGEST ME HOW MUCH SALARY EXPECTION FOR 5 YRS EXP AS A .NET DEVELOPER FOR SAUDI OR DUBAI ?

I WAS SUPPOSE TO ASK SALARY PACKAGE FOR SOFT ENG..

Can you please lower your caps lock when posting as posting in uppercase is considered to be rude and the same as shouting at someone.
Thank you

Ok , Sorry for that..

Well,

I am in the same profession living in Riyadh, however the prices are similar in all big cities and the expenses depends on your lifestyle.

Let me give you a scenario living with a general family of Husband + Wife + Kid. These prices are basic average and on the lower side. Mostly it will add up only and will go down if you want to sacrifice the very basic living standards.

House Rent: SAR 1750 (21,000 annually)
Public Transport (Taxi): SAR 650 (25 Daily minimum to and from office) Not adding after office hours.
Leased Car: Starts with 1000 monthly (With zero down-payments. Better to have as compared to public transport; Taxi)
Food and Grocery: 1200 (Minimum; Not including meals at restaurants)
Shopping for Clothes, Shoes, Toys etc: 500 (Minimum for brand-less shopping)
If you have kids than add 1000 monthly without schooling and transport.
Schooling + transport: 1500 (Minimum)

You can see for a general (Non-Western) and basic living standard the expenses are reaching with SR 7000 Monthly. Different people can give you the similar estimate ranging from 5000 to 10,000 monthly. But as I mentioned, to get it lower you have to sacrifice basic standards. For adding up, sky is the limit. But one thing is definite, unless you lives like a labor class, you can't save in less than 5000 per month.

Frankly to say, if I would be earning like you; I would definitely give it a shot only if I would have been a bachelor with zero responsibilities. With a family of 2+, I would bargain /wait for better options.

My 2 cents...

Khurram.

Being a .Net Developer with 5 Yrs of Experience 4000 Basic is Nothing and who ever is offering you this, they are not Professionals and they might have small setup here as an office. Being an experienced Developer you look out for MNC'S Like " Wipro Arabia " , " TCS Arabia "  ....... If you want you can check your salary scale as per your experience how much you should get in Saudi Arabia on Bayt com.

Thanks brother's  for your valuable suggestion. i have approached him at least for 7000 SAR. or i will wait for another better offer...

Dear,

Congratulation....I suggest you that offer  you received it's not enough. Here expenses is rising day by day and you can save only maximum 2000 Sr. Better stay in your current position in india. If company offering you 7000 to 8000 in saudi riyal.... its better to come. But is your wish if you want to come you can do umra and madina zairah. Being to tell your are good in india you can stay with your parents. Here you can't enjoy the life. Better look for other offer.

4000/- SAR is equivalent to apprx 70,000/- INR (at current exchange rates).
One should only move if is he is getting atleast 3 x times Indian Salary.
Hence accept only if they offer in the range of 8-9 '000 saudi Riyals

Thanks All brother's  for your valuable suggestion.

Thanks brother's  for your valuable suggestion.  Please tell how much salary i expect for QATAR location while having 5.4 years experience as a Dot Net Developer ???

Dear,

I would suggest you to post this latest query in Qatar Forums.

Excellent Answer Khurram Bhai

According to me it's best offer for you, But there is one condition suppose you are earning 45000 Indian Rupees in that may you expense 30000 for home, 5000 for your private expenses and remaining 10000 will be your savings, if you want.

But, here if you are getting 4000 SAR. So, I must say that It's a best opportunity to you, just tell to home that I am getting 3000 SAR is approx 60000 Indian, in that give 30000 Rs for Home expenses 10000 for wife and Children it's become
40000 Rs and and Rest of 30000 Rs you can safe for your future Secretly Just don't let others to know about it.

In this way you can able to save the money for your future and may if any child's needs un future for higher studies upto 500000 to 700000 lacks then at that time you don't have to think that from where should I get this much big amount, You secretly fulfill your child's needs and goals.

Now, It depends on you.

Posted long back on 2015, may be now he is getting 3 times more than that. hope so.

Sorry, I won't say that 4000 SAR is sufficient for a software engineer, If he/ she is an experienced person. He/She can earn 8000 SAR or even 12000 SAR or even more than that. It depends on once experience, that How quick/power thinking and Coding he/she can do. And ability to solve the problems while motivating the team members at the same time.

I my self, Had left the course in between. BUT,now again I had started to get study C LANGUAGE again and 'M enjoying the coding, It will take time to me for getting Again on platform but, still am trying my best.

I tell that You should demand for atlist 7000 QAR than only they will serve you upto 6000 or 6500 QAR. If they fire any Questions, then you should be able to give answer on the ti of your tongue. Even with be practically. Because, once we become an engineer, we are looking on every coding by our open eyes also. And, the thing which we don't get sleep or thing which doesn't make us sleep that only comes true, which can able to see through our open our necked eyes. Because, we can see the program through our necked eyes in an imaginery manner, as we are a beginner programmer our an average programmer or an experienced programmer.