Canadian moving to Accra, Ghana

Hello everybody.

I am a recent graduate and have just accepted a 6-month contract working in Accra for the African University College of Communication.
I am looking to connect with Canadians who are living or have lived in the area. I would love advice particularly with regards to housing and transportation.
I will be on a very limited budget and would like to learn more about safe places to rent near the university.
Also, any advice on what I should expect to pay for rent and other living costs would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ashley

Welcome to Expat.com Ashley !

I moved your presentation to the Accra forum ;)

Hello dear

i see your contact here 
how are you today I hope that everything is ok with you as it is my great pleasure to contact you and in having communication with you starting from today, please I wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future.

I will be very happy if you can write me through my email ([email protected]) for easy communication and to know all about each other. If it is okay by you, I can give you my pictures and details about me in my next email to you.

I will be waiting to hear from you as I wish you all the best.

Remain Blessed

Hi there Ashley,

expat family here living in Ridge with neighbours from the canadian embassy. PM me so I can get you some info.

metecem

Dear friend,Ghana is very safe and the local people is very friendly,pls put heart down.
Tks.