Help & Advice Needed

Hi Friends,

This is Vishal from India-Mumbai. I'm a new member on this blog and the response I see from people to help is highly appreciated. Can see some people go miles ahead to help in the right direction & love that spirit. Thus I'm enthusaitic to post my request.

I'm currently travelling to Ho Chi Minh City next week for work puprose with my current company which is located in Distrct-1. I've plans to move with my family soon. Thus needed some advice.

1) Good reasonable place to search for stay since moving with family. What would a 1BHK or 2BHK rent accomodation cost & in which area (District)

2) How is the Tax structure in Vietnam. This would help me in discussion with my office to have a decent income in hand with savings. Thus would you be able to advice how much should a person be earning, if only 1 member of family is working.

I've a few other set of questions, but dont wont to bother you immediately. If you feel, you can initiate the discussion then please feel free to mail me personally on [email protected] or post your reply in this blog.

I also looking forward to get connected with people around to know more about the place, its culture & definitely make new friends.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards
Vishal

Hi Vishal!

Welcome on Expat-blog! :) You might want to have at the "Life in Vietnam guide", there are lot of articles... ;)

I wish you good luck in your future adventure.
Christine

Hi Vishal,

I will answer your number (1) Question which is under my specialized.

There will be some factor that you must consider before you decide to a place to stay which is the distance from your workplace, the facilities offered in the residential, public amenities, clinics, school, accessibility, foods and supermarket for your groceries needs.

There will be several district in Saigon which might be suitable  for you to stay, and again its subjected to your preferred neighborhood as well.

Talking about 1 BHK or 2 BHK accommodations, its really alot.
Assigned a specific agent to help your house hunting needs really can reduce your hassle.

Enjoy your house hunting

:D:D:D:D

Danial

with regard to tax issues in Vietnam, the following link should shed some light for you on the tax front

pwc.com/en_VN/vn/publications/assets/_PwC_Pocket_Tax_Book_2010.pdf

for accomodation these sites should help you

vietnam.craigslist.org/apa/
https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/as … -rent.html
vinarentals.com/rentsub.aspx?ID=5&title=APARTMENTS-FOR-RENT