Visit visa rules to United Arab Emirates.

Majority of visitors to UAE will have to obtain a visa prior to entering the emirate. Citizens of certain countries (GCC nationals and nationals of listed countries) do not require visa prior to arrival at the UAE airport. For the rest, who do not fall into this category, there are other efficient systems in place.

Nationalities who can avail free visa on arrival:

Citizens of the GCC countries (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia) either do not need a visa to enter the UAE, or can obtain one on arrival.

Nationals belonging to the following countries will be granted visa on arrival in UAE. Therefore, no prior arrangements have to made, and the visa stamp is free on arriving Airport in UAE. However, this list may vary from time to time, and it is therefore advised that you check with your airline or local UAE embassy before entering UAE.

Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland (Netherlands), Hong Kong,  Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands (Holland), New Zealand, Norway, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Romania,  San Marino, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom (UK), United States (USA) and  Vatican City6

Among this list, the nationalities of Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Romania, Andorra, Monaco, San Marino and Vatican City will get free 90 days visa were as the rest in can avail only 30 days.

People from other countries need a sponsor to get a visit visa to UAE. A sponsor can be hotels, airlines, family members or friends.  The duration of stay can be 30 days to 90 days.

The people under visit visa are not allowed to work, but they are allowed to search for jobs and once they get it, they need to convert the visa in to job visa.

great! any contacts to get the visit visas? emirates is the best choice i understand, any idea of the timeline?

alessandro.delpiero1008 wrote:

great! any contacts to get the visit visas? emirates is the best choice i understand, any idea of the timeline?

May I know your nationality?

Bangladeshi

rabiulshahin wrote:

Bangladeshi

I am sorry, this country is not issuing visas to Bangladeshi Passports holders. The existing expats can renew their visa, but they can't change their visa at the moment.

I am a retired person 66y from Pakistan and on visitor visa. How can I have visit visa for 1 year (more than 90 days). Is it possible to extend the duration of visit visa?  Any fexibility or condtional  extention?
Please suggest.

aakhan7 wrote:

I am a retired person 66y from Pakistan and on visitor visa. How can I have visit visa for 1 year (more than 90 days). Is it possible to extend the duration of visit visa?  Any fexibility or condtional  extention?
Please suggest.

If your children are working here and they are drawing a minimum salary of 20k, they can sponsor you. That's the only option you have.

There are some changes on the above mentioned quote from January onwards. Duration of stay for Visa on Arrival is 3 months for all the listed countries .  Besides, all types visas (for all nationalities) are transferable now. Which means, the employer can transfer the visa without exiting.

That doesn't seem to work out currently.
Thanks anyway.

How about from a visit/tourist visa to visit/tourist visa again. Do we need to exit again in order to obtain a new visit/tourist visa? or does the new law says no need and can be acquired online?

Thank you.

Ashref25 wrote:

How about from a visit/tourist visa to visit/tourist visa again. Do we need to exit again in order to obtain a new visit/tourist visa? or does the new law says no need and can be acquired online?

Thank you.

You need to exit :)